Software Engineer in Test
Remote job description
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for a software engineer in Test and Infrastructure to join our Integration Engineering team that has experience with integration testing, validation of complex systems and test automation. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with multiple engineering teams solving cutting edge problems. Come join a team that is shaping a new, frictionless online purchasing experience.
- Work collaboratively across the stack with a primary focus on integration, test coverage and validation
- Build automation for integration and validation solutions to make deployment easier, faster and bug free
- Create code that is used to validate the whole system end to end
- Collaborate with product, design and broader engineering team on features and functionality
- Evaluate customer use cases from a technical perspective with focus on validation and testing
- Join in system design conversations with partners in product and engineering to build testing and validation solutions for our services
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- Significant professional experience as a software engineer or software engineer in test working in areas of continuous integration, continuous deployment, automation testing with Python and Selenium WebDriver
- Profound knowledge in API testing and validation
- Significant experience in manual testing, with scripting skills
- E-commerce or startup experience
- Any other programming languages
Benefits of Fast
We are an early stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).Summary
Job title: Software Engineer in Test