Senior QA Engineer
Remote job description
An inclusive work environment is an empowering one. At Cutover, we lead with empathy and enable others to succeed through curiosity, kindness, and self-expression.
Location: London or New York
You can choose how often you'll work from home vs the office - whether you're fully remote or hybrid.
Cutover has built the world's first enterprise-wide work orchestration and observability platform that enables seamless human and machine collaboration. In 2021, we announced a $35 million Series B financing round led by Eldridge (alongside existing investors Index Ventures, Sussex Place Ventures, and Contour Ventures) and we're thrilled to be embarking on our next exciting chapters of growth.
We're scaling our Technology organisation in a big way in 2022 and we're super keen to bring some more QA talent into the team. We'd love to find an enthusiastic QA Engineer who is excited to help build a best-in-class product that our customers can't live without.
What tech stack do we have here at Cutover?
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with our engineering teams in order to bring a clear view of testing and what good testing practices look like.
- Coaching the team to deliver on testing on time.
- Working on things such as performance, accessibility and security within our domains.
- Working with our manual coverage, process and pipelines to increase our deployment frequency.
- What we'd like you to bring to the table...
- 4+ years of experience in software testing.
- Strong exploratory testing experience.
- Excellent knowledge of agile software development processes, QA methodologies & best practices.
- Experience leading and coaching teams in all things quality.
- Familiarity with the Modern Testing Principles.
- Exceptional writing, documentation, and verbal communication skills.
The good stuff...
- We're excited to offer Share Options as part of our compensation package.
- 20 days of PTO per year + public holidays, and we want you to take all of them!
- 3 volunteer days to use for any charitable/voluntary cause you would like.
- A top-tier private health insurance package.
- A 401k contribution plan/Aviva pension scheme (Depending upon your location).
- Work from home stipends.
- A personal learning and development budget through Learnerbly. You'll be supported in your quest for knowledge, whatever that looks like to you.
- If you're thinking of starting or growing your family, then you'll be in great company - more than half of our team are parents and we've built a globally consistent parental leave approach that we're proud of.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Safeguarding the mental health of our teams is paramount for us. If you'd like to, then you'll be able to avail yourself of multiple Cutover mental health initiatives, from fully subsidised therapy sessions to subscriptions to leading wellbeing platforms.
- All the company swag you could ever need.
Interviewing with us
Through our interview process, we aim for you to hear more about the challenges we work on and the problems we look to solve; to give you a great experience while meeting our team; and to ensure you leave with a good understanding of life here at Cutover!
Over three steps via Zoom, you'll meet a member of our People team, future teammates, and our Head of Quality. Within this, you will have a technical interview which will include questions on your experience with automated testing.
Diversity Statement - Empowering Our Teams
We encourage our team to bring their authentic selves to work, which we have found has strengthened workplace relationships and fostered a genuine sense of community - especially during the past two years of the pandemic.
If you are excited by this role, we invite you to apply! Even if your profile doesn't check all the boxes, please don't simply scroll past! We recognize that talent lies everywhere and that some demographic groups are more likely to apply for a "stretch role" than others. We are always open to different perspectives and professional backgrounds to keep Cutover's culture evolving and to ensure that we never stop learning.
Cutover is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Maintaining an equitable hiring process is imperative to our mission. All applicants are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, protected veteran or parental status.
Company name: Cutover
Remote job title: Senior QA Engineer