Senior Automation Engineer
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to globally remote, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We are looking for an amazing Automation Engineer to join our growing Integration Engineering team.
You would be the senior resource with experience in integration testing, validation of complex systems. and test automation. This is a dynamic and fast-paced environment with multiple engineering teams- and we all solve cutting edge problems.
Does this sound like you?
Come join a team that is shaping a new, frictionless online purchasing experience!
- Whole system approach to testing across our stack with a primary focus on integration, test coverage and validation
- Automate ALL THE THINGS!
- Create code that is used to validate the whole system end to end
- Collaborate (no really, you will have a voice) with product, design and broader engineering team on features and functionality
- Evaluate customer use cases from a technical perspective with focus on validation and testing
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- Solid professional experience as a software engineer or software engineer in test (Python preferred)
- Profound ability to work in areas of CI/CD
- Automation testing ability in popular tools like Selenium Webdriver
- A lot of API testing and validation experience
- E-commerce or start up experience
- Advanced degree in CS or similar
- Experience with other automation tools
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Early stage well-funded company with innovative engineering and product culture
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Home office reimbursements and snack deliveries (and awesome swag!)
Senior Automation Engineer