Remote job description
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we're looking for and what to expect when joining the team. We look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about engineering. Our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
Alright, but why Typeform?
Typeform Engineering is renowned for creating the environment to make our customers happy by applying engineering excellence to solve practical problems in areas of security, UX, innovation and engagement.
We believe in open source and innovation, and we encourage you to contribute to the open-source communities that interest you. Every quarter you can join a 2-week hackathon. These sessions often give new product features and architectural changes.
- Finally, we're remote first. Independence, ownership and flexibility are what you can expect from our remote-first mindset.
- Sounds great? What about the role?
- We are looking to speak with Quality Engineers to expand our international community of Typeformers. We believe in quality teams that support and empower our development teams to deliver software better and faster. Our Quality Engineers do not act as mere gatekeepers; they are there to raise the quality bar through measuring and coaching. We build our front-end apps in React and we test them with React Testing Library, Cypress, Playwright and Puppeteer. Our back-end consists of a set of microservices in Go that runs on Kubernetes, all of them released through Continuous Delivery.
- You know what is engineering quality and can explain why it is important
- You're confident that you can find issues in any software application
- You have experience building test automation suites from scratch and improving existing ones.
- You know that quality is everyone's responsibility, and you push hard for this idea
- You can understand a complex process or problem quickly by asking the right questions
- You know how to distinguish between a well-written bug and a poor one, and you like to spread this knowledge
And the Team?
You will partner with our Biztech and Product teams from the US and our Core Product teams in the EU. All motivated to deliver our mission: Bring people closer with better conversations.
We're looking at building up our:
- Blocks Team: Creates, owns, and continuously improves all the question types (blocks) for Typeform. We believe in better ways of asking.
- Integrations team: Makes Typeform part of our customers' tech stack and combines the power of Typeform with other solutions and ecosystems. We know how to bring Typeform to other marketplaces and how to bring third-party capabilities into the Typeform experience (e.g., via new blocks).
What's next for us?
We believe we can create that world by living our mission: to bring people closer with better conversations. And we want to honor our Brand promise: Bring people in. To fulfill our vision and mission, our remote 450 Typeformers from 55 countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we've built, Our recent $135 million Series C funding round results from countless wins that we achieved together. We will accelerate product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment. 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel. Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals. Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: QA Engineer
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites