JustPark is a leader in its field. With over 5m registered customers we're used by over 30% of motorists across the UK, which means that everything has to work seamlessly. As a QA Engineer, you'll be responsible for ensuring engineering output is of the highest quality across one of our 3 cross-functional development teams, delivering a high-quality product for all of our users.
Our award-winning product is backed by some of the world's leading investors and we're one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. As we continue to grow, you'll be supporting the QA Lead in improving the way we work, implementing new ideas and processes. You'll share your knowledge and mentor junior members of the team, as well as collaborating with stakeholders across the business to be an advocate for quality.
Here's an idea of your day-to-day:
- Responsible for day-to-day testing of stories
- Work with front- and back-end engineers as well as Product Managers and design as part of a cross-functional development team
- Responsible for QA processes such as writing and executing test cases (manual and automated), issue tracking, exploratory testing and non-functional testing.
- Keep track of and own team quality metrics that drive QA targets
You'll already be working as a QA Engineer and looking to take the next step, owning the testing for a cross-functional team and supporting the development of junior QAs.
- You should apply if have you have experience of
- Quality assurance – Good knowledge of QA best practice and processes, with a track record of delivery in a team. Competent in issue tracking with a good understanding of non-functional aspects of testing and exploratory testing.
- User experience - You'll be able to think like a user, and you'll likely have experience in B2C, eCommerce, or similar.
- Cross-functional - Familiar with testing across front-end (UI), back-end (API) and mobile apps, or eagerness to learn.
- Automation experience - Ability to demonstrate creation of automation tests and understanding of automation frameworks and tools (e.g. Selenium, Cypress) used to empower engineers to take ownership of quality.
- Agile methodologies - Understand the core principles of agile and be able to contribute to Scrum ceremonies.
- Attention to detail - Expert attention to detail with the ability to spot issues that would slip past most people.
- Time management – Ability to juggle multiple aspects of quality, prioritise work and use testing time effectively.
- Coaching & development - Eager to help fellow QAs, mentoring junior members of the team and share knowledge and past experience.
We trust you to know what's needed to get the job done. So whether you need to work hours that suit you or work remotely, we'll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! That's why we also offer a range of benefits.
- Stock options
- Free lunch cooked daily
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning & development allowance
- Enhanced maternity
- Cycle scheme
- Monthly parking credit
- Team social budget, quarterly away-days and yearly retreats
- For more information on our values, how we work and why you should join the team, check out our careers page.
Tags: marketplace, mobility, travel & leisure