Cycloid is a simple and non-intrusive DevOps framework, available in SaaS and on-premise modes, that optimizes people's use of technology and the cloud. We help teams work smarter together, regardless of skillset, all the while ensuring governance and maintaining flexibility. We already contribute to numerous IT services across Europe. We help numerous IT departments in companies across Europe with their DevOps rollout and optimization.
We strongly believe in:
- Open source - we contribute, develop, and release open source technologies
- The teal organizational model - ensure scalability WITH people and not OVER them
- Full informational transparency on every topic
We are 30 passionate Europeans from 7 countries and have doubled our revenue and the team every year. We raised €4.5M in funding in 2019, allowing us to speed up development.
One goal: to make our DevOps framework the leading DevOps tool in the world.
We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (green field) and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brown field). We work on empowering people so we don't have a full-time product manager due to our culture.
As a full member of the Product team, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Front End, Ops and Design teams
- Perform end-to-end testing of our solutions using Cypress
- Create testing scenarios for each new feature
- Help defining the "Definition of Done" on each new feature
- Work alongside the other teams on the implementation of new features
- Specifications of each release
- Planning and definition of the releases
- Workflow management, you will be guarantee
- Make sure no regressions are occurring from one release to the next
- An experienced QA Engineer with a proven track record
- Used to working with a QA methodology
- Expert Cypress user
- Used to dealing with end-to-end testing in a complex environment
- At ease with dealing with the releases of new features
- Driving force on the definition of new features and roadmap
- A lover of remote work (even if you can work in a Paris office if you want to…)
- Able to work in English and enables you to work remote with people across Europe
- A team player who believe that to contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
- Able to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations and Slack, Zulip, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it's so 20th century!)
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with DevOps approach
Our recruitment process follows 3 steps:
- Interview with Paul
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us:
- Your CV, LinkedIn profile or portfolio to [email protected]
- A link to your public repositories (share your best work with us!
Cycloid is committed to having equal opportunities between men and women!