Technical Program Manager
Remote job description
Shopmonkey is looking for a rockstar cross-functional leader to support the product team as we develop the future of shop management software. Reporting to the Head of Product, this individual will collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to provide tactical project/program leadership as we continuously design, develop, and ship amazing features to our customers. If you have a passion for software design and development, we'd love to hear from you!
You have the opportunity to:
- Work with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Software Engineers on a program that spans multiple product owners/technical leads
- Establish, drive and continuously improve processes and tools that promote a high standard for product delivery and efficiency of teams. Own the formal software development process, built to scale
- Lead coordination and sprint planning and execution and ensure that the processes run smoothly
- Manage the interaction between engineering (US and Ukraine), product and other functions by identifying priorities, defining cross-functional milestones, coordinating schedules
- Own systems for project documentation, status tracking, and communication between project stakeholders to ensure on time delivery and overall program health
- Drive cross-functional team planning and development activities to ensure program tasks can complete on-time and manage constraints around resources, cross-team dependencies and scope and quality
- Build and manage program plans, dashboards, measure and track programs from concept to delivery
- Manage blockers, risks, and dependencies to programs and provide transparency and
- Develop and track detailed program schedules for development, training, roll-out and keep projects on track
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on experience in a product program management and/or project management, or design role leading complex software development programs with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of successfully shipping software features in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment in a SaaS model
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details to understand and drive your programs.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships across organizations, bridge gaps between teams, and successfully influence without authority
- Expert in effective communication and change management with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Product Designers
- Analytical problem solver and strong quantitative thinker who learns quickly, strong attention to detail is a must.
- Passion for operational excellence, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Proficiency in additional language (Russian / Ukrainian) is a plus
The US is the second-largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Summary
Job title: Technical Program Manager