Special Projects Insurance Portfolio
Remote job description
Founded in 2017, Coalition combines cybersecurity and insurance to help organizations prevent digital risk before it strikes. Coalition's Active Insurance policies combine traditional coverage with a digital risk assessment and monitoring technology to help small and medium-sized businesses protect themselves in today's hyper-connected world.
The team at Coalition is made up of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well insurance industry veterans. Our secret sauce is bringing this expertise together to create a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Coalition is also backed by leading global insurers like Allianz, Arch Insurance, Lloyd's of London, Swiss Re and Zurich North America. Today, Coalition is one of the world's largest commercial insurtech serving over 160,000 customers.
In June 2022, Coalition closed an additional $250 million in Series F Funding to accelerate its rapid growth at a time when many other companies struggled to find funding. This latest funding validated that Coalition is building a long-term business that can deliver profitable growth with a clear strategic advantage.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.'s Best Workplaces of 2021 and one of Fast Company's most innovative companies for 2022.
About the Role
At Coalition, we are constantly working on ways to improve our product. Doing so requires a high level of efficiency and communication. In this role, you will be asked to collect, manage, and facilitate requirements across the organization. These requirements come from different parties, ranging from our insurance partners to our internal engineers and product owners. A successful candidate for this position can comprehend the desired result, translate between stakeholders, and deliver implementable requirements to the receiving parties. This role will require a high level of collaboration, not uncommon to the many tasks at Coalition. An effective performer in this role directly supports Coalition's mission to mitigate risk through Active Insurance.
This is a fully remote position that can be based anywhere in North America.
- Manage validation of requirements across Coalition's insurance product lines including forms, rating, regulatory compliance, and desired user experiences
- Communicate and document insurance-related forms and logic requirements to product and engineering stakeholders for Coalition's growing Executive Risks product
- Assist in the preparation, approval, and validation of new insurance products
- Support Coalition's international expansion into new Cyber and Executive Risk markets
- Analyze efficacy of product and go-to-market efforts for new and existing offerings
- Organize and maintain project-related documentation by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed, stored, and searchable
- Participate in product design process, and propose and execute improvements
Skills and Qualifications
- Some experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry is required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking and project management experience combined with impeccable business judgment
- Detail oriented mindset: someone who is effective in this role will have a knack for identifying and understanding minor differences
- Skilled at communicating with stakeholders, and cross functional teams
- Comfortable communicating your point of view and are curious to learn from others' points of views
- Strong peer review and validation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to successfully collaborate with others
- Excellent interactive and communication experience to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial, and value points with partners and internal Coalition teams
- Self-directed and self-motivated; excellent communicator and collaborator
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
- Annual home office stipend and WeWork access
- Mental & physical health wellness programs (One Medical, Headspace, Gympass, and more)!
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- Coalition's individual pay is determined on several factors, including but not limited to, location, level, skills and experience. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000 - $115,000, and your recruiter can share more on target salary for your location during the interview process.
We're a highly fulfilling, mission-driven team who is committed to building a more diverse and inclusive culture. We want to work with people of all different backgrounds and paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and put in the work, no matter how small the task. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join #OurCoalition and help us on our mission to solve digital risk.
Recent press releases:
To learn more, check out our featured press releases:
- Coalition Closes $250 Million in Series F Funding, Valuing the Cyber Insurance Provider at $5 Billion
- Coalition Named to Fast Company's Annual List of of the World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022
- Coalition Launches Active Insurance, Reaches $650M Run Rate GWP
- Coalition launches tech-powered executive risks products with personalized risk assessment for all US small-businesses
For CA residents, please view important privacy information here. For EU residents, you can view GDPR information here. For any questions regarding CCPA or GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.
Company name: Coalition
Remote job title: Special Projects Insurance Portfolio