Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
- We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
- We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, joining our Growth team. You'll work closely with all growth, sales, customer success, and product teams to gather and analyze customer insights that inform Remote's product and marketing strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive business growth (attract, convert, retain).
- A customer-obsessed story-teller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience-from junior HR ops to CPO-and differentiate Remote.
- Highly organized and articulate. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track. You know what the best channel for each message is and you are a great writer
- Strategy, data and result-driven. You are eager to make a huge impact at Remote. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with Sales, Product, Design, Global Ops and International Expansion, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team.
- An incredible marketing copywriter: you truly excel at writing landing pages and sales collateral. Your writing skills are superior and you love writing.
- Metric-driven with excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
- Familiar with working on a remote or distributed team. It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience - product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting;
- At least 2 years of specific product marketing or go-to-market;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing working closely with sales teams;
- Experience with Hubspot customer segmenting and marketing platform is a plus;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
- Define and execute strategies needed to reach different customer segments: listen to users and prospects and work to get qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (messaging, positioning etc) to attract, convert and retain customers. You understand and enable the entire lifecycle of our relationship with customers;
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and develop a clear vision for our product strategy;
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and understanding of our industry;
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams-product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering as well as Content and Performance Marketing leads-to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products;
- Enable user-facing teams at Remote-from Sales and Customer Success to working closely with Finance and Operations on pricing and product initiatives.
- Help execute industry partnerships, working closely with senior leadership.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: VP of Growth
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with CTO
- Interview with CEO
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Senior Product Marketing Manager