Recruitment Coordinator, Contract
Remote job description
Our People Ops team is responsible for global recruitment to help Grafana Labs meet our growth plans as well as maintain our culture and ensure that Grafana Labs is an awesome place to work for the long term. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be a dynamic and integral part of our team. You will provide administrative support to the Recruiting team, while also providing essential support to global recruitment efforts, processes, and candidate experience as a whole.
This is an opportunity to support an organization in a high growth phase and have visibility into the recruitment process for an international high growth startup. This role will be the face of Grafana to both prospective and current employees and we view this as a high-impact role. This is a contract role that will start 1 April and end 31 August.
- Act as the first point of contact for all external candidates and work against KPIs to deliver a first class candidate experience
- Build and foster relationships with hiring managers and hiring teams ensuring excellent customer service ensuring that everyone, locally and internationally, views you as a "go to" person
- Ensure that our ATS (Greenhouse) is up to date and accurate at all times and own data accuracy to support process reporting.
- Enforce recruitment process with internal hiring teams to ensure that interview feedback and next steps are delivered against agreed SLAs
- Schedule global interviews dealing with multiple time zones
- Contribute to People Ops Recruitment projects e.g. hiring manager recruitment training, policy and process reviews, researching candidate pipelining, online job site presence (LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc)
- Support the People Ops team with general administration as required including providing holiday/absence cover
- Help define process and structure where there is none and be skilled at finding creative solutions to non-obvious problems
- You will partner with People Operations and understand the importance of handling and protecting sensitive and confidential company and employee information
- Ideally, you'll have done this before?"you have experience in a high-growth startup environment with constant change as your companion; you will have prior experience working in a recruitment support role
- Experience with high volume scheduling required.
- You will be highly organized, with incredibly strong project management skills.
- You will need to be detail oriented, love multi-tasking and have excellent follow through skills
- Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse experience preferred)
- You will be happy working independently and remotely and able to use your initiative and creative problem-solving skills to manage decision-making independently
- You will need to be an excellent communicator in all channels (in person, online, in writing) and able to form strong working relationships both in person and virtually
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: Recruitment Coordinator, Contract
Job tags: Greenhouse, Applicant Tracking Systems, project management
location or timezone
posted83 days ago