Remote job description
Fundsup makes startup investing accessible. We started out in 2015 and are scaling up fast. Together with our CTO and two engineering teams, you work in a challenging environment on complex topics to improve the Fundsup product. This role is Internally focused. You will truly own and steer the product - supporting our engineering team and managing the software development details.
Your work with a comprehensive platform solution is a never-ending learning experience. You not only have to get your head around complex solutions Fundsup has to build, but you also have to convey these effortlessly to key stakeholders. You are able to understand and discuss technical concepts, trade-offs, and ideas with technical as well as non-technical people.
Fundsup is based in Utrecht, the most central spot in The Netherlands.
- Own and steer key Fundsup products supporting our engineering team and make the software development decisions and stakeholders
- Analyse market data and react to the influx of data we receive while working in continuous iterations to measure, learn, build, and test across multiple platforms
- Lead the requirements gathering efforts on the epics as needed - consulting with our CTO, clients, and other stakeholders. You also document story details based on the epics
- Lead backlog refinement to decompose/estimate stories, keeping an organized backlog
- Create mockups and you work ongoing with UX to improve the design
- Answer questions from developers and clarify requirements on daily basis
- Document the new feature for implementations and release notes
- Work closely with our CTO to execute the overall strategy
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to customers (pre-release) and gather feedback systematically
- Clear understanding of the startup investment ecosystem + first-hand experience of how fundraising dynamics function
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner working in an Agile environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Eye for detail
- Well-organised and structured way of working
- Experience with Jira
- Fluency in English and preferably in Dutch
We offer a fun and open working environment and you would be joining a team of seasoned entrepreneurs. The role offers a monthly base salary & compensation plan, including a company stock option plan and lots of space to grow. Besides that, you would be working in the epicenter of the global startup landscape, at its most interesting part: where startup becomes scale-up!
Fundsup is a data-driven matching platform that makes startup investing accessible for founders, investors and ecosystems. It revolutionises how investors discover and track verified startups and how startups raise smart capital and services more efficiently. Fundsup was founded in 2015 by Arjen Strijker and is headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Company name: Fundsup
Remote job title: Product Owner