Product Lead, Switzerland
Remote job description
About RipplingRippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can click a button and set up a new employee's payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The RoleThe product team owns Rippling's product direction, defining what to build in order to solve customer problems in a way that allows them to succeed. We do this by intimately understanding the market, our customers, and the perspectives of our key stakeholders and synthesizing that into a product that is effective, efficient, and easy to use.In this role, you will be responsible for understanding country-specific requirements and defining roadmaps for our Global Payroll offering. You will work closely with your design and engineering team to build the product, with legal and compliance to understand our country-specific requirements, and with other experts to ensure that we build and operate the best and most efficient payroll system in the world. You'll work with sales, implementation, and support to launch the product and continuously improve it.
What You Will Do
- Own the roadmap and execution for a country in our Global Payroll product suite.
- Understand in detail the legal, compliance, regulatory requirements, and operational payroll flows in each jurisdiction of that country.
- Conduct market research and customer analysis to understand customer needs and requirements for a payroll product.
- Develop a product roadmap and define the product vision, strategy, and goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, operations, legal, and compliance, to ensure successful product development and launch.
- Define product requirements and create detailed specifications, user stories, and wireframes to guide development.
- Participate in agile software development processes and work with the engineering team to ensure that the product is delivered on time and within budget.
- Communicate with key stakeholders, including customers, sales, marketing, and customer support, to gather feedback and ensure that the product meets their needs.
- Oversee the testing and quality assurance of the payroll product, including conducting user acceptance testing.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Native speaker or fluency in English, German, French, Italian, or Ramansh.
- Self-starter with a bias toward action
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Owned a successful product from inception to launch
- Strong ability to motivate and inspire people to do their best work
- Relentlessly focused on customers' needs
- Possess a deep sense of ownership and responsibility and understand that the buck stops with you
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Deep analytical, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong alignment with our core values: We Run Hard, We Push the Limits of Possible, and Never Not My Problem
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Product Lead, Switzerland
Job tags: Buck, Product Vision, User Scenarios
location or timezone
posted96 days ago