Product Analyst/ Senior Product Analyst Financial Crime
Remote job description
We're looking for a Product Analyst / Senior Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our financial crime product teams to help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions while helping to combat financial crime.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you'll be driving our analytics efforts in the Financial Crime product team that balances the work between fighting financial crime and enabling a smooth customer onboarding experience. You'll also be a part of a wider team of over 50 Analysts! You'll get to collaborate on cross-team projects, develop technical skills and bring ideas about how we can improve analytics across Wise.
Most importantly, you'll collaborate closely with your product managers, designers and engineers to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission!
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders - instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
Here's how you'll be contributing to the Financial Crime team:
- You'll evaluate existing processes in the FinCrime team and rationalise them with meaningful metrics.
- You'll expose the vast data on our processes to the product teams across Wise in a meaningful and actionable way in which people can proactively access the information without friction or need for analyst assistance.
- Proactively contribute to, own, create, track key results for your product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter.
- You'll help measure the control and work efficiency across the compliance domain.
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar product-driven roles and 4+ years of experience in analytics
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You're proficient with Python/R, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines
- You've have a strong understanding of A/B testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You've worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- You have experience leading other analysts
- Prior experience in the Financial Crime domain
- We're people without borders - without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you're passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you'll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren't that important to us. If you've got great experience, and you're great at articulating your thinking, we'd like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we'd especially love to hear from you if you're from an under-represented demographic.
Company name: Wise
Remote job title: Product Analyst/ Senior Product Analyst Financial Crime
Job tags: marketplace, fintech, forex, sharing economy