Principal Product Manager Europe
Remote job description
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale-because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the role
Typeform launched VideoAsk, a new asynchronous video product that helps small businesses build trust and complete core jobs such as lead generation/nurture and customer engagement. As we scale VideoAsk to be a more prominent product within the Typeform product portfolio, we are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead the VideoAsk website, as well as integration into Typeform.com.
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and driving Videoask.com site experience
- Drive prioritization and manage backlog for VideoAsk.com site engineering team
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, UX and Data teams to understand customer needs and improve the site experience based on these insights
- Execute a/b and/or multivariate testing to validate hypotheses and gain insights into future improvements
- Monitor and report on key site KPI's to stakeholders and leadership
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to intake requests and share roadmaps for tight alignment
- Be key thought leader on how best to integrate VideoAsk into typeform.com
- Be the expert on videoask.com user experience and funnel performance
- 7+ years in Product Management
- You must have experience building and launching new experiences for websites
- You're familiar with website metrics, preferably for SaaS of free trial type products
- You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward
- You're impact driven and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers and the business
- Excellent written and oral communication in english
- You're passionate about solving problems for customers and can distill vague and complex issues into a clear plan of action
- You love collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and agile software development practices
- You're passionate about SaaS products and have a good knowledge of the SMB SaaS ecosystem
- You're a self-starter and dedicated to continuous self-development in the product management discipline
- Think you're a good fit? Hit Apply-success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Typeform
Remote job title: Principal Product Manager Europe
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, marketing services, software, websites