Payroll and Tax Implementation Consultant
Remote job description
About RipplingRippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT - payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more - in one unified workforce platform.By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees' payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps - like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365 - all within 90 seconds.Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world's top investors - including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock - and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The RoleThe Payroll and Tax Implementation Consultant will be responsible for supporting the configuration and implementation of Rippling Payroll and Tax products. This role works closely with Rippling's customers, the Implementation team, and internal stakeholders (Sales, Product, and Engineering teams) to ensure the smooth and successful set-up and adoption of our Payroll-related products.
What You Will Do
- Support the configuration and implementation of Rippling's payroll and tax products.
- Partner with the Implementation team to understand customer's specific requirements and provide tailored solutions to ensure smooth and successful deployments.
- Serve as an internal and external consultative resource to provide product guidance and expertise on payroll product and tax-related configuration questions
- Responsible for maintaining subject matter expertise to effectively enable the broader Implementation team on Rippling product developments and best practices
- Able to work autonomously, can expertly prioritize, and adept at identifying and proposing solutions for internal and external challenges
- Skilled at operating to address time-sensitive issues and managing multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 3 years experience at an HRIS/Payroll Vendor
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in payroll and tax implementation
- Solid foundation in accounting systems, US payroll practices, and US Payroll taxes
- Proven project management experience, deploying multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Stellar communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills along with a deep commitment to driving an exceptional customer experience.
- Client-focused with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Familiarity with tools such as JIRA, Salesforce, and Google Workspace is a plus
- American Payroll Association Certification is preferred but not required
- Tier 1: $108,000 - $142,000/year
- Tier 2: $97,000 - $128,000/year
- Tier 3: $91,000 - $121,000/year
Show more Show less
Company name: Rippling
Remote job title: Payroll and Tax Implementation Consultant
Job tags: Jira, Equity, HR Systems
location or timezone
yearly salary range$91,000 - 142,000
posted89 days ago