Lifecycle Specialist, Time & Attendance
Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Complete scope over the management of all Time & Attendance related activities for Remote's external employees and clients in multiple countries.
- Time off policy research, design and review for multiple countries.
- Ownership to drive and improve Employee Lifecycle standard operating procedures for Time and Attendance.
- Engagement with external employees and internal stakeholders, building strong partnerships with internal teams with a customer-first approach.
- Manage employee data, ensuring information is current, kept safe and confidential.
- Power to identify and implement improvements to the employee journey and experience, including automation and process improvement opportunities.
What you bring
- Solid experience in HR Operations managing Time & Attendance, ideally for multiple countries.
- Strong team player with ability to anticipate, work independently and demonstrate ownership.
- Expertise running small projects that address Time & Attendance related challenges.
- Familiarity with communication, documentation, and project management tools such as Asana, Notion, Slack, Zendesk and G-suite
- Fluent English (written and spoken). Additional languages a definite plus!
- You'll report to: Lifecycle Manager, Time & Attendance
- Team: Lifecycle Operations
- Location: LATAM
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Director, Lifecycle Operations
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Lifecycle Specialist, Time & Attendance
Job tags: Human Resources, Project Management Software, Managing time
location or timezoneLATAM region
posted67 days ago