Internal Technical Project Manager 3
Remote job description
Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it's validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
As an Internal Technical Project Manager, you will be involved in delivering mission critical internal projects that have a clear link to revenue generation, greater efficiency that turns into lowering cost, tied to business metrics that can be codified, without compromising our ability to deliver external projects.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the right Talent to be a leader for activities that include:
- Shaping a world class internal PMO.
- Working with a high performing team on exciting projects with leading technologies.
- Escaping big company politics and bureaucracy, being rewarded for performance and input.
What You'll Bring
- Experience using tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of network connectivity and integration approaches
- Knowledge of cloud technology benefits
- Skilled in assertiveness and oral and written communication
- Skilled in thriving in challenging situations with a high degree of courage and resolve
What You'll Do
- Successfully deliver large enterprise scale projects (across multiple geographies, managing third party vendors, 25+ team members) using agile and waterfall methodologies
- Manage multiple, competing priorities and project support requests simultaneously
- Work with an experienced Technology team to deliver critical projects using Agile Methodologies
- Recognize the best communication cadence given a particular project
- Achieve excellence while adhering to the boundaries of the project initiation / scope document
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
Company name: Behavox
Remote job title: Internal Technical Project Manager 3
Job tags: saas / subscription, hr