Head of Product Education
Remote job description
Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we've grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
This is a unique opportunity to build Apollo's Product Education team from the ground up. The mission of this team will to be create delightful educational content that will help our customers unlock the full potential of Apollo's sale intelligence and engagement platform. As the founding leader of the team, your primary responsibility will be to set and execute the vision and roadmap for the Apollo Academy curriculum and our Knowledge Base (support center articles) and build out a roster of writers and multimedia content developers to create engaging and helpful content for our different user segments.
You will work collaboratively across product, marketing, sales, design and customer experience to understand our customers' biggest pain points, and use those to develop articles, videos, and training modules to make sure every user on Apollo is successful.
- Partner with key stakeholders across product, marketing, sales, design and customer experience to create best-in-class educational content for Apollo users
- Partner with design and engineering to create a delightful Academy and Knowledge Base experience
- Build out a roster of writers and content designers to deliver high quality content on a scalable, repeatable cadence
- Deeply understand our users' needs and create educational content that drives our user activation and engagement goals
- 4+ years of experience in educational content development in a fast-growing SaaS company (sales industry experience preferred)
- A player / coach who is willing to roll up their sleeves to build out the content themselves while ramping up a team to do this at scale
- Experience in creating engaging and delightful content that meaningfully helps customers be successful with the product
- Proven track record of building strong collaborative relationships with teammates from a variety of backgrounds, geographies and disciplines.
- Bias towards action
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bonus: Familiarity with using LMS and Knowledge Base systems (Intercom, Zendesk KB)
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Company name: Apollo
Remote job title: Head of Product Education
Job tags: Learning Management Systems, Zendesk, Knowledge Management
location or timezone
posted93 days ago