Authenticator, Womenswear Shoes
Remote job description
Grailed is one of the largest peer-to-peer marketplaces for resale fashion. Our platform has connected millions of style enthusiasts and casual fans. Our goal is to make Grailed the number one marketplace while continuing to empower our user base: allowing them to take control of fashion commerce.
Grailed is a fully-remote team that works across the US between the hours of 10am and 6pm ET. We also have our headquarters in NYC (SoHo) for those who wish to work from an office environment. Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking to create a more inclusive, collaborative, fun, and effective work environment.
We're looking for Part-Time Authenticators specializing in Womenswear Shoes to join our team. As a Part-Time Authenticator, Womenswear Shoes you will keep the Grailed community safe by digitally authenticating items while strengthening and developing the team's knowledge base and authentication abilities.
We are hiring for Authenticators who specialize in Womenswear Shoes. We are looking for candidates who are able to authenticate the following designer list: Golden Goose, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Hermes, Stuart Weitzman, Dior, Prada, Roger Vivier, Louis Vuitton, Ugg, Tory Burch, Saint Laurent.
You will report to a Moderation Team Lead. who specializes in one of the product categories sold on Grailed. This is a fully remote role with flexible hours.
We're looking for candidates who have a self-motivated desire to stay up-to-date on authentication knowledge and are keen to improve our pre-existing systems. You're driven to expand your own expertise, and rise to the challenge to research and learn authentication processes for items outside of your immediate knowledge. You are always looking for ways to improve our systems, and take pride in strengthening the team's overall authentication capabilities by leading training sessions, and mentoring the team day to day.
- Authenticate listings
- Review and authenticate listings before they are available for sale
- Remove unsafe listings or listings that don't meet our marketplace standards
- Ensure that listings are accurately described (size, condition) and in the right strata
- Respond to community and marketing requests for additional item moderation
- Review authentication defect reports to understand the nature of inauthentic items that made it through the authentication process to support the team's continuous improvement efforts
- Train and develop authentication skills
- Stay up to date on how to authenticate specialty brands
- Attend training or mentorship sessions with team leads to increase brand and authentication knowledge
- Host training or conduct mentorship sessions to contribute to team learning
Who you are
- Strong knowledge and interest in fashion
- Strong authentication abilities in at least three distinct designers
- Enthusiastic about Grailed and/or power user of Grailed platform
- Professional: Impeccable judgment when trusted with sensitive, non-public data and information
- Exhibit Grailed Values: Ownership, Empathetic Approach, Continuous Improvement, Solutions Focus, and Community Driven
- Work eligibility
- Background knowledge about the product; you bring expertise to the team
- Availability to work weekends and holidays (as scheduled)
- Your Performance will be graded on
- How accurately and efficiently you can authenticate listings
We are seeking individuals who are able to authenticate the designers below. This includes but isn't limited to the following designers:
- Golden Goose
- Christian Louboutin
- Manolo Blahnik
- Stuart Weitzman
- Roger Vivier
- Louis Vuitton
- Tory Burch
- Saint Laurent
Grailed cares deeply about the customer and the employee experience. We are a fully-distributed remote team throughout the United States and have our headquarters in NYC. Each Grailed team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. We offer a 401(k) plan and paid sick/safe leave. We take pride in the healthy work-life balance and innovative work environment we have created.
Grailed is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Company name: Grailed
Remote job title: Authenticator, Womenswear Shoes
Job tags: e-commerce, fashion & luxury