Remote job description
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup building the world's largest sports network from the ground up. In 2021, BallerTV live streamed over 300,000 youth basketball, volleyball, soccer and lacrosse games, powered by groundbreaking autonomous video capture and logistics technology. Similar to the early days of ESPN, BallerTV is rapidly expanding the spectrum of sports coverage and changing the landscape of sports broadcasting.
Scope of Work
Set schedule of Mon-Fr: 7:30am -4:30pm
Current Driver's License
- Circumstances may dictate after hours, i.e. nights, weekends, or driving to events as circumstances arise, outside of normal business operations.
- Immediate impact on the growth of the business
As a Warehouse Contractor at BallerTV you will manage equipment and inventory, pack and re-stock equipment, and complete a variety of other tasks that are crucial to our logistics operation. Our ideal candidate is reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about sports. The role will be based out of Indianapolis, IN and report into BallerTV's Indianapolis Senior Logistics Manager.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pack and unpack, inbound inventory processing, barcode scanning, shipping and receiving
- Execute quality assurance checks on new and returned equipment
- Input manual data entry into inventory management system internal software
- Download game footage off of filming devices
- Audit and conduct physical inventory counts
- Conduct general warehouse housekeeping, organization, layout or storage improvements
Load and unload delivery vehicles
- Communicate and troubleshoot equipment issues with BallerTV Logistics team
- Transport loads of equipment via van to/from regional sporting events
- Stock, audit, standardize a network of storage units across the US
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience, preferably in operations and logistics, a warehouse, or distribution center
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time with great attention to detail.
- An ownership mentality and team-first positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly on feet
- Basic level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and computer literacy for inventory tracking
- Familiarity with Apple devices such as iphones and ipads is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to drive a cargo van and has a valid driver's license
- Regular and dependable attendance & punctuality
- Regularly required to stand, bend, lift, and use hands to handle packages or stand on feet for long periods of time in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds with no assistance. There are no forklifts used in our warehouses.
This position requires travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company name: BallerTV
Remote job title: Warehouse Associate