Supply Chain & Inventory Management Associate
Remote job description
We're looking for a Supply Chain Associate to implement and improve the supply chain planning process and inventory management with Cowboy. Reporting into our Supply Chain Lead, and working alongside our Quality Director and other relevant functions such as Hardware and Finance. We're looking for someone with a customer-centric mindset and exceptional planning skills to optimise our inventory, service and costs.
You will be responsible for our supply planning and inventory management to ensure our ambitious delivery and production goals are met
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the best Demand Planning input by follow-up and consensus review with Marketing and Operations
- Drive inventory of parts and finished goods in-line with overall strategy and visualise as needed
- Drive regular inventory matching (adjustment) using annual physical inventory and other regular reporting methods
- Propose and agree mass production and dispatch plans for finished goods and sub-assemblies, in-line with company objectives and supply chain policies
- Ensure planned parts availability using Materials Requirements Planning, including PO release with required volumes and dispatch dates
- Secure our capacity requirements for short-term and long-term with assemblers and parts suppliers using forecasting
- Coordinate and participate in the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process, including Demand & Supply matching, Inventory, Financials, KPIs, NPI, etc.
- Drive performance by developing and monitoring KPIs for assemblers, using QBRs
- Plan New Product Introduction in terms of capacity, parts availability, existing model build-outs, etc.
- Coordinate implementation into mass production of agreed running changes, with consideration of inventory, supplier timing, synchronous parts, etc.
Who we are looking for
- Degree in supply chain
- 3+ years experience, including work as a junior planner
- Previous supply chain planning experience, ideally with assembly products
- FMCG manufacturing experience
- Passion and drive for the end customer
- B2C - client facing product - different planning attributes
- Experience working with Offshore / Asian suppliers
- Efficiency in your activity by creating and implementing standardised work methods
Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city - urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors led by HCVC and Siam Capital with continued support from previous investors Index and Tiger Global in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
What we offer you
- Highly competitive package with a clear and open salary structure
- 30 days annual leave/ vacation days (exclusive of local bank holidays)
- Your own Cowboy bike* (and a nice discount for your family)
- Monthly wellbeing budget
- Annual L&D budget
- If you are based in Belgium then an annual budget to cover some of your costs on the days you chose to work from home. If you aren't based in Belgium then you will receive a monthly remote work fund to set you up for success or co-working subscription if preferred.
- Opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing startup with open, respectful and fun company culture
- Daily meal allowance
- Having a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Working with people who love what they do every day
- for the duration of your contract
Just like our rider community in cities across Europe, diversity is a strength. No matter where you come from, or the path you're on, Cowboy is inclusive and so is our workplace. Your unique skills, passion, and perspective will help us continue to transform mobility and urban life for the better.
Company name: Cowboy
Remote job title: Supply Chain & Inventory Management Associate
Job tags: hardware, mobility