Revenue Operations Associate, Scale
Remote job description
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch is a Virtual First Workplace with office locations in SF, Chicago, and NYC . This role can be based anywhere in the U.S as long as you can work our Vouch core collaboration hours (8:30 am-2:30 pm Pacific Time.)
You'll be the first operations hire to support our Scale team, formed to acquire and serve companies from Series B through IPO and beyond. We need someone that wants to solve challenging problems while taking something new from 0 to 1. Are you a process enthusiast who likes to find new ways of doing things better and more efficiently? We are looking for a Revenue Operations Associate to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our scale processes and motions in providing a stellar experience to our customers as they scale. This is a great role for you if you like to roll up your sleeves, dig into challenges with an analytical mindset, and make/implement recommendations for improvement.
This role will directly impact Vouch's ability to effectively service our customers as we continue to provide innovative and impactful solutions. You will excel in this role if you get excited about effecting change, have a data-driven approach to solving complex problems, and thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced environment. Ready to join the rocket ship?
Why should you join our team and Vouch?
Not only is this an exciting new team where you will have the ability to drive real impact on our operational scalability, but Vouch is also backed with $160M from leading investors like SVB Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, among others. We are the preferred insurance provider to customers of Silicon Valley Bank, Brex, Carta, and WeWork. We're a quickly growing startup that believes in transparency and acknowledgment with our team members and cultivating a values-driven company. Our values are "Put People First," "Listen, Challenge, and Grow", "Face challenges head-on and win as a team," "Serve clients with integrity and excellence."
- Manage operations across the Scale team, including backlogs, cross-functional roadmaps, and special projects
- Monitor and refine our client funnel and pipeline flow
- Help with forecasting and compensation planning
- Help design and develop internal tool stack to improve the speed and efficacy of our Scale processes and motions
- Help enable the team by ensuring they're well-trained on the latest releases, trends, and tactics
- Scale operational processes through streamlined workflows and documentation
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, make recommendations, implement solutions, and measure performance
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to surface, prioritize, and ideate on solutions to key operational challenges
- Execute against projects independently and hack together creative solutions where needed
- Use a data-driven approach to proactively identify and address issues or bottlenecks
- You have 2-4+ years in a sales or revenue operations and/or process improvement role in a similarly scaling Saas, Consulting, Insurtech, or technology company
- You have strong execution skills, with the ability to consistently meet timelines and operate from a sense of urgency, even through ambiguity or change
- You have disciplined organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage many ongoing processes and projects simultaneously
- You possess a data-driven and analytical approach to problem-solving
- You are experienced in developing and enhancing new processes or systems
- You have a demonstrated ability to dive into and understand complex topics quickly
- You enjoy solving problems and can translate high-level goals into executional plans
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You are an effective, values-first collaborator
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first, and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ranges of abilities. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Company name: Vouch
Remote job title: Revenue Operations Associate, Scale