Remote job description
US, California, San Francisco
We are building the digital OS for the food supply chain. That means powering payments and the system of record for the 20K+ distributors who sell to restaurants, grocery stores, and convenience stores.
- We're a small and diverse group that is led by the team that took Uber Eats from a small experiment to a multi-billion dollar business.
- We are looking for curious, passionate individuals who are hungry to make a huge impact. Join us and have the professional experience of a lifetime.
- As an automations intern, you will design and create automation proceses to increase efficiency of daily operational workflows.
- Automate manual tasks: Build automated workflows to replace manual taks peformed by the operations team today and help increae the team's throughput
- Create scalable automation infrastructure: Help create Pepper's future of automation ops by laying the foundation for scalable systems and infrastructure
Who are you:
- 3rd or 4th year CS student from a top college
- Ability to organize and execute large, complex automation prodject
- Collaborative mindset plus a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into the tactical alongside the strategic
Why join us:
- Ground floor opportunity to join a team that's making a transformative impact on a large and important industry undergoing a major transformation
- Team of experienced entrepreneurs who don't take themselves too seriously and prioritize taking care of the team
- Extremely rewarding learning curve
Company name: Pepper
Remote job title: Automation Operations
Job tags: saas