Remote job description
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Communication is our middle name. We love it - and we hope you do too!
Raise your hand if you're a natural at talking to people. You understand them, you hear them, and give them exactly what they need - and maybe more.
If your hand is waving frenetically, we want you on our Dream Team
From brand, through people, to product, our Copywriting team defines our tone of voice and strategic messaging, delivering A-game copy that will make customers so excited they can't wait to get their next email
What do we need from you? You can be both creative and technical. You can easily put yourself in your target's shoes and we bet you know how to weave storytelling into communications like a pro
Join this quirky bunch of people!
What you'll be doing
- Delivering high quality copy adapted in target language and ensuring that daily volume expectation are met
- Adapting long term strategic brand tone vision to local markets culture differences and perceptions
- Contributing to and suggest long-term strategic content projects
- Contributing to live updates in respective languages of the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging that aligns to wider company goals
What you'll need
- Language competency: to be a native speaker of your language or have completed a high level language certification
- 1+ years of experience in copywriting/translations
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills
- Experience in translating & transcribing content in a similar field
- Experience in writing creative and engaging content
- Joy of working in the intersection of copy and design
- Understanding how to work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging
- Team player abilities with experience on how to collaborate across functions
- Data-driven approach and awareness of the importance of appropriately quantifying your work
- Great self-organisation skills to keep cool when working to tight deadlines
- Experience with writing for different audiences and knowledge on how to adapt your copy appropriately
- Bachelor degree with at least 2:1 or equivalent
- US: $87,500 - $112,500 gross annually*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Company name: Revolut
Remote job title: Content Designer
Job tags: fintech, forex