Content Specialist, Product Support
Remote job description
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone-come make with us!
As a member of our Learning & Performance Team in Product Support, you'll have the exciting opportunity to be on the forefront of our knowledge management efforts, helping to ensure our team is knowledgeable and always learning more. Your work will ensure our customers are supported using Figma throughout their entire product journey, enabling them to do their best design work. If you're passionate about developing knowledge strategies for Product Support, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do at Figma:
- Build a knowledge management framework and internal knowledge base that scales effectively
- Strengthen the sharing, creation, and curation of knowledge within the global Product Support organization and with cross functional partners
- Actively contribute to improving our processes and tooling to ensure our team has the knowledge at their fingertips in order to provide a swift and accurate solution to our customers
- Collaborate with the broader Learning & Performance function and our cross-functional partners to ensure our knowledge base is up-to-date with the latest product and feature launches
- Help to plan, prioritize, and launch knowledge and content programs that address our teams needs with onboarding, release launches, ongoing product knowledge, and skills building
- Create measurements of success for our content and communications strategy and regularly communicate impact, outcomes, and improvement opportunities to the organization
- Be the wordsmith for high-level communications to the team as it relates to change management, new initiatives, and communicating impact and results
- Creating templates for plug and play communications to improve efficiency and allow us to move swiftly with organizational needs
- Lead the high level strategy and content for our Product Support internal Notion page ensuring that we are up to date and informed
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years of content and communications experience working for a technical SaaS product
- Possess strong written communication skills, with the ability to turn complex ideas into easily understood concepts
- Are agile and adaptive, and thrive in the constantly evolving growth and excitement of startup culture
- Bring enthusiasm to all you do through your exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Produce your strongest work through independent focus time, but are energized through collaboration with others
- Are a stellar written and verbal communicator and are confident in front of any audience
- Have internal knowledge base, Learning Management System, and project management experience
- Bonus: Are an active participant in relevant knowledge management communities such as APQC, KMWorld or KCS/ITIL certified
Read more about our team
- Investing in Figma: The Decade of Design
- How work is changing at Figma
- Figma's next product is a multiplayer whiteboard called FigJam
- Software Design Startup Figma Is Now Worth $10 Billion
We will work to ensure individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process-idea to design to build-and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace-we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Company name: Figma
Remote job title: Content Specialist, Product Support
Job tags: saas / subscription, freemium, design, mobile, photos, software