VP of Product Marketing
Remote job description
We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We're shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It's how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We're excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies.
- So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the role
Beamery is looking for a VP Product Marketing to build the strategic foundation for the next stage of go-to-market growth. This role will be responsible for the positioning, messaging, and GTM for our global product portfolio, and drive the strategy to help Beamery continue to build a new category within the talent space.
You'll partner closely with leaders across the commercial and product organization to effectively educate audiences on the value of our products and solutions, and elevate our core messaging to build awareness and engagement across our key segments. This leader will also be charted with leading analyst relations, and expected to contribute to product & company strategy.
What you will do at beamery
- Define and own the category creation vision for Beamery's Talent Operating System, and drive the thought leadership strategy to evangelize the rise of talent operations and strategic talent management.
- Provide leadership for all product messaging, competitive analysis and positioning, product launch management, pricing, GTM strategy, and customer insights to inform strategic campaigns that help drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
- Lead the company-wide development of product messaging and positioning, including competitive differentiation across different customer segments and personas.
- Lead our pricing and packaging strategy to help drive adoption of new product capabilities and support new and existing customer segments.
- Partner with Product leadership to help drive ongoing adoption of Beamery's products and solutions by connecting the product roadmap with our go-to-market strategy.
- Ensure external industry analysts and influencers view Beamery as a leader across AI, talent acquisition, and talent management categories
- Drive high-visibility product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue.
- Own the ongoing refinement of our ideal customer profile and partner closely with demand generation functions (acquisition, expansion, partner, pay-as-you-go) to tell compelling stories that help build demand and drive revenue across our offerings and across the customer lifecycle.
- Lead a team of high performing product marketer leaders and content marketers, and effectively prioritize activity and resources within a demanding high growth company.
Who are we looking for?
- Extensive experience in product marketing at a fast growing company
- Experience of leading a team of marketing professionals.
- Prior experience in a strategy role, specifically around positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive strategy
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with experience positioning to enterprise decision makers (experience in HR Tech or related SaaS business is highly preferred).
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs while living the Beamery values
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build creative, collaborative teams; develop people; and link performance to overall business objectives.
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This role demands someone who is gifted in their ability to use the spoken and written word to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best
- Culture focused on ownership and growth
- Wellness days
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Company name: Beamery
Remote job title: VP of Product Marketing
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, hr, recruitment