Senior Campaign Manager Cloud Partners
Remote job description
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That's the power of data in motion in action-giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we're building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We're looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent's enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow-whether you're just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you'll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About The Team:
The Confluent Global Revenue Marketing team is chartered to build and scale efficient go-to-market strategies, partnering with sales and engaging customers / prospects with targeted campaigns and high touch field marketing activities and strategic events that build pipeline and drive predictable revenue.
About The Role:
The Senior Campaign Manager - Cloud Partners will collaborate with Partner Marketing, Partner Ecosystem & Revenue Marketing to create and execute the Revenue Marketing Cloud Partner PipeGen Plan with our key Cloud Partners. This role will focus on "through-partner" marketing integration throughout revenue marketing programs focused on demand generation, globally. Working closely with Partner Marketing leadership, the Global Campaigns team and Regional Field Marketing leadership, this individual will leverage opportunities identified by Partner Marketing & Partner Ecosystem to integrate joint cloud partner messaging and value realization into global campaign strategy & field programs. This individual will bring deep experience from working within or alongside a cloud partner ecosystem to leverage partner value through content creation, joint ABM programs, new logo & competitive campaigns, and high-touch field activities & events. A strong team player, the ability to work collaboratively across multiple cross-functional teams and generate creative and compelling joint partner campaigns to drive pipeline impact will be key attributes of this role.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate on the Revenue Marketing Cloud Partner PipeGen Plan with key internal & external stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with Partner Marketing, Partner Ecosystem, PMM, Global Campaigns & Field Marketing to develop an integrated, global partner campaigns strategy
- Liaise with Partner Marketing, Partner Ecosystem, Field, and Global Campaigns to align partner messaging and content into campaigns at global scale to fuel pipeline generation
- Manage end-to-end campaign launch deliverables across Product, Partner, Content and Field Marketing teams for Cloud Partner campaign tactics and/or programs
- Coordinate with Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Content, and Design teams to build catalog of Cloud Partner demand content to support campaigns
- Orchestrate digital acquisition Cloud Partner campaigns (including with 3rd party vendors / agency)
- Execute nurture and webinar programs designed to inform and educate buyers on the value of Cloud Partner + Confluent story from awareness through consideration
- Work with enablement and operations to ensure Partner Ecosystem, Sales & SDRs are enabled to successfully follow up and drive pipeline from Cloud Partner campaigns
- Support regional activations with partners & Field Marketing to ensure strategy alignment and maximize pipeline impact
- Measurement: Identify partner campaign outcomes and KPIs; drive the connection & insights between data accounts partners campaigns; work to define attribution between partner marketing & other marketing activities
- Build relationships within Partner Marketing & Partner Ecosystem organization in partnership with Revenue Marketing leadership to understand priorities and gain visibility into Cloud Partner GTM planning
What You Will Bring:
- Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience in B2B marketing at a technology company with a strong partner ecosystem
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on quantifiable outcomes derived from a complex set of partners (tech partners, cloud partners, SIs, etc.) through marketing activities & programs
- Proven track record of generating pipeline in net new logos and expanding customer accounts leveraging partners
- Experience building joint GTM strategies with strategic partners, including contributing to or driving joint messaging frameworks, partner marketing content, and regional programs
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally across sales, Partner Ecosystem, partner marketing, campaigns, customer marketing and marketing operations
- Experience with tracking key metrics and sophisticated attribution models for measuring partner campaigns or Partner Ecosystem marketing with outstanding results
- Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner
- Self-motivated, innovative, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver flawless execution with strong project management skills
- Ability to collaborate as part of a cross functional team and also work independently
- Experience in account-based marketing strategy & execution
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
What Gives You An Edge:
Worked in a startup environment, bonus points if it's within the data and analytics space and/or within a partner environment.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.
Company name: confluent
Remote job title: Senior Campaign Manager Cloud Partners
Job tags: open-source, big data, infrastructure