Senior Airline Growth Manager
Remote job description
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
What's the opportunity?
Cargo.one is the digital platform for airlines which gives transparency to the industry and allows freight forwarders to search, compare and book air cargo capacity real time. We are proud to have a product which brings value to our airlines and which our customers love to use.
Driving the growth and success of our airlines is a fascinating opportunity and critical to cargo.one's success in changing our industry. In the role of Airline Growth Senior Manager you are directly impacting cargo.one growth by owning and managing the relationship with large global enterprises such as Lufthansa Cargo, Air Canada Cargo or Etihad Cargo. In this capacity, you are responsible for building the supply side of our platform.
Benefit from a unique entrepreneurial opportunity while growing and expanding your own P&L, expanding across geographies and products. Hence, sky's the limit for the exponential growth of your airlines but also for shaping future of the industry.
Join us now and transform the way airlines sell cargo!
⚠️ This position is remote. You can decide where you'd like to be based from this growing list of countries.
♀️ What you'll be doing
- Own the P&L of a portfolio of airline customers and manage their success on the platform. Set strategies and derive goals to foster growth initiatives and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Become the trusted digital advisor of our airlines while guiding them through their digital transformation journey.
- Define and execute the roadmap with key airlines, including product developments and geographic expansion.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including our leadership, product and business development to articulate the airlines' needs.
♀️ What you'll need
- You have proven experience in strategy consulting (experience working in a fast-growth venture or entrepreneurial experience is a plus)
- You possess an entrepreneurial drive and feel comfortable making decisions in fast-paced and challenging environments.
- You bring the ability to build trust with both internal and external partners and build strong long-term value-driven relationships with their senior (C- and VP-level) stakeholders.
- You have demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills in English (Additional languages are a plus).
- You have a data mindset. You'll have access to a lot of raw data and drawing out the best actionable insights will be second nature to you.
What you can expect from cargo.one We think you'll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that's changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we've got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup
Job title: Senior Airline Growth Manager
Job tags: business services, logistics, marketplace