Product Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more - every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Loom, you are at the center of driving revenue growth and customer adoption. You sit at the critical intersection of our Product, Brand, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams - driving forward our go-to market strategy by being hands-on in product launches and go-to market campaigns.
We're looking for an individual contributor who is hungry for a highly impactful role with a lot of opportunity to build experience in all aspects of Product Marketing. Our team is part of every facet of bringing products to market at Loom, and puts the customer at the center of our development, launch, communication, and sales practices.
- Support teammates with the execution of product launches and go-to market campaigns ?" through content creation (blogs, videos, support articles, and more), conducting competitive research, and building internal enablement resources.
- Engage with and learn from customers by connecting and analyzing social media and community comms, ensuring the voice of the customer carries into our marketing programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to bring new features and products to market in a thoughtful, impactful way.
- Expand the awareness and adoption of our existing products using channels like social media, PR, and email.
- Empower our Sales and Customer Success teams with training and collateral about key audiences, use cases, and outcomes.
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience in Product Marketing at a SaaS company, or 3-5 years of relevant experience as a marketing generalist with enthusiasm to transfer to a Product Marketing team.
- Stellar communication and cross-functional project management skills, ideally with experience working across both technical and creative teams.
- The agility and comfort to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities will shift and processes may not yet exist.
- Understanding of how to write (and measure) effectively for different channels, including presentations, social media, sales collateral, and web.
- Bonus points for experience making enterprise sales teams successful. Have you built presentations with compelling narratives, created concise one-sheets, or developed a creative way to train internal teams? Let's talk!
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement
How We WorkFreedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.
Loom = Equal Opportunity EmployerWe are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
To learn more about how Loom collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Loom Candidate Privacy Notice.
Company name: Loom
Remote job title: Product Marketing Manager
Job tags: Product Marketing, Enterprise Sales, social media