Product Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Recent awards include:
- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Midsize Companies to Work for (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in Health Care (2021)
- FORTUNE Best Place to Work in New York (2021)
- PARENTS@WORK Best Places to Work for Parents (2021)
- ROCK HEALTH Disruptive Founder of the Year (2021)
- GREAT PLACE TO WORK Certified (2021)
- FAST COMPANY #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- CB INSIGHTS Digital Health 150 (2020)
- INTERBRAND Breakthrough Brand (2020)
Learn more about the meaningful impact your talents will serve for Maven users by clicking here.
Maven is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will help execute the company's future growth path, informing prioritization of new markets and executing on the GTM vision, helping Maven deliver high-quality health care in new ways (fertility, maternity, parenting, and pediatrics). You will help drive and reinforce our sales playbooks for new and existing sales verticals. As part of the Product Marketing team, you will collaborate with the Sales and Demand Generation teams to build targeted campaigns, craft impactful sales content, and launch engaging enablement content that educates and expands access to high-quality health care.
- Manage projects and drive cross-functional work to meet deadlines and key milestones.
- Partner with Product Management to validate future product and feature concepts through customer interviews, research, and analysis of user data, and convey net new features and functionality needs to effectively sell Maven's solution into key markets and audiences.
- Develop opportunity assessments and business cases to drive product growth and penetration.
- Build out core Sales content for critical moments in the sales funnel, including presentations, white papers, datasheets, and videos.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure the smooth rollout of new products, content, tools, and processes.
- Lead enablement sessions for our Sales Team and our entire Go-to-Market Team on new marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product marketing team to develop our annual and ongoing GTM strategy to meet the objectives for strategic segments and channels.
- Evangelize our solutions at conferences, trade-shows, to analysts, prospective customers, and channel partners.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing/product marketing with preference given to sales enablement or product strategy experience
- Proven success in driving all stage of the sales process
- Demonstrated success and passion for collecting and using customer insight to drive strategic decisions
- Experience inspiring, influencing and effectively communicating with others
- Strong presentation skills with a eye towards design
- Has an Entrepreneurial spirit and approach to work
- Experience partnering closely with C-Suite executives on storytelling for public speaking opportunities.
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through sales narratives and marketing collateral.
- Comfortable with data, and collecting and analyzing data from a number of sources
- Business development experience a plus
- Experience in HealthTech or WorkTech is a plus
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
***These benefits apply to Maven full time employees. Those joining our provider network on a contractual/ 1099 basis are not eligible for the benefits listed below****
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health and well-being of women and their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission and reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. That's why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service and free Maven appointments for Mavens and generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership and access to Spring Health
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer! You choose where you want to work from all summer, and go.
- 401(k) match
- Unlimited paid time off for salaried employees
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday happy hours (SF & NYC).
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience if you're remote, and ongoing $50p/m reimbursement for WFH expenses.
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 16 weeks parental leave and 1 weeks flexible time upon return + $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend
- Annual professional development stipend and access to a personal coach through Maven!
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company name: Maven Clinic
Remote job title: Product Marketing Manager
Job tags: Public Speaking, business development, Sales Enablement