Mobile Strategy Consultant
Remote job description
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.We care deeply about our values which helps us operate as a high-performing global team. We put our 'Customer First' and at the center of every decision we make, we 'Own It & Deliver' by following through with what we say we are going to do, and 'Challenge, Then Commit' by proposing solutions, not just issues to 'Win As A Team'.We are a remote-first company. We trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I drive the scalable pulling, analysis, and visualization of data to drive the creation of public- and customer-facing insights based on the mobile economy. I work closely with the Japan Customer Success, Sales, Demand Generation, PR, and Field Marketing teams to expand the entire team's revenue. I bring positive energy to the team!
To ensure we execute our values we are looking for someone who has a passion for:
Bring a part of the Global Marketing team and wear our Customer Obsession hat with pride and are responsible for creating high-quality insights for customers and thought leadership for the regional mobile industry.
How will you accomplish this?
Insights Support to Sales:
- Identify findings and trends within data.ai's estimates by using SQL, Excel, and Salesforce
- Work tightly with the Field Sales leadership to deliver recurring strategic analyses to support prospect outreach and engagement
- Clearly communicate findings through sales briefings, QBRs, and internal, scalable insight repositories to maximize impact across the Japan teams.
- Work with customers, sales leadership, media outlets, and partners on ad hoc requests for market estimates, insights, and event content (i.e., speakership content)
- Uncover industry needs and challenges for various professions
- Work closely with sales enablement, demand generation, and revenue ops to maximize the impact of insights created - including scalability, market coverage, and attribution to pipeline goals
- Drive PR coverage and make news, while also supporting inbound media requests from the largest and most influential publications across the region and cement data.ai's reputation as the "go-to" mobile thought leader
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers, the Field Sales and Marketing teams to approve external use requests of data.ai's data and insights through our External Data Usage Policy
- Provide holistic Japanese industry insights by combining findings from data.ai's data platform with relevant external research and mobile and technology news
- Write about best practices and actionable insights on the mobile economy to educate industry professionals in the form of blog posts, reports, and social campaigns
- Perform custom analyses of data.ai's estimates with marketing partners, deliver them to key prospects and customers, and show how the findings provide value to their business
- Communicate findings through written reports, blog posts, webinars, press interviews, and social media assets
- You are driven by a passion for innovation that pushes us closer to our vision in everything we do. Centering around our purpose and our hunger for innovations is the foundation that allows us to grow and unlock the potential of AI.
- You are an Ideal Team Player:
- You are hungry and no, we are not talking about food here.
- You are humble, yet love to succeed, especially as a team!
- You are smart, and not just book smart, you have a great read on people.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Business
- Experience in querying and manipulating volumes of data sets from a data warehouse for analytical purposes using SQL languages, Python, R, etc.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and research skills and the ability and desire to understand and integrate data into a compelling story with business insights for customers, prospects, and tech press
- Thrive working hands-on with large volumes of varied data with the curiosity to dive in and discover what is driving the trends in the app, mobile, and tech space
- Resourcefulness to find relevant and credible external information on your own
- Managed overlapping projects and deadlines across time zones and took real ownership of your work with dedication to relevant detail, timelines, and accuracy
- Strong writing skills and ability to craft a story
- Fully fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English and Japanese
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience with data.ai Intelligence is a HUGE plus!
- Bold Company Vision; we are illuminating the digital landscape by building the first Unified Data AI company.
- Growth; we will make sure you get challenged and grow personally and professionally.
- High-Performing Teams; we ensure that you are surrounded by top talent to solve complex problems
- Global Environment: we serve 1500+ global customers and have team members in 14+ countries.
Company name: App Annie
Remote job title: Mobile Strategy Consultant
Job tags: marketing, Rlang, social media