Marketing Technology & Operations Senior Strategist
Remote job description
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and adaptable Senior Marketing Technology & Operations Strategist to help develop, execute, and improve on marketing processes and technologies.
In this role, you will support marketing channels in developing a comprehensive and flexible approach to marketing processes through development of streamlined workflows, scoping of potential solutions, and onboarding of new technology and new ad technology partners. You will advocate for marketing stakeholders cross-org to deploy scalable and effective tooling and processes.
We're looking for someone who has supported the onboarding and integration of new marketing technology platforms and spearheaded process improvement work streams. They gravitate towards identifying long-term and system-wide solutions that scale with the business. They have a solid technical background and a very strong understanding of the marketing function.
You will be a part of a growing team, focused on enhancing the sophistication of the Marketing team. This position will work hybrid in our New York City headquarters and reports to the Marketing Operations Manager.
You'll Get To...
- Support day-to-day business operations and workflows
- Work with marketing teams and cross-functional partners to understand operational requirements and challenges; identify, scope, propose and implement process improvements solutions
- Implement and manage tracking solutions for partners
- Document processes of marketing teams in a centralized repository for knowledge sharing
- Collaborate on new technology and tooling scoping and onboarding with engineering, data, and product teams
- Report on latest privacy and security implications across regions, operating systems, and applications
Who We're Looking For
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a marketing capacity (i.e. supporting a Marketing team, or with an advertising agency, ad tech company)
- Knowledge of MarTech and discrete platforms (i.e. Tag Manager, CDP, MMP, Ad Server, DSPs, Analytics Tools, ESP), as well as how they relate to functions within the org such as CMS, CRM, & Analytics tech stack, etc.
- Knowledge of overall media processes and adtech across multiple channels, i.e. paid social, paid search, display, etc.
- Knowledge of digital measurement strategies and solutions
- Operations-minded, with experience in hands-on execution of cross-channel strategies
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in a cross-org environment
- Ability to collaborate with many functions
- Creative and strategic thinker who can proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally on complex projects and delivering high-impact work
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Marketing Technology & Operations Senior Strategist
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites