Marketing Manager, Events
Remote job description
We're transforming the grocery industry
At Instacart, we invite the world to share love through food because we believe everyone should have access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. Where others see a simple need for grocery delivery, we see exciting complexity and endless opportunity to serve the varied needs of our community. We work to deliver an essential service that customers rely on to get their groceries and household goods, while also offering safe and flexible earnings opportunities to Instacart Personal Shoppers.
Instacart has become a lifeline for millions of people, and we're building the team to help push our shopping cart forward. If you're ready to do the best work of your life, come join our table.
Instacart is a Flex First team
There's no one-size fits all approach to how we do our best work. Our employees have the flexibility to choose where they do their best work - whether it's from home, an office, or your favorite coffee shop - while staying connected and building community through regular in-person events. Learn more about our flexible approach to where we work.
Eversight, an Instacart company, is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimizing pricing in response to market conditions and to deliver higher ROI on promotional spend. Eversight's Pricing Suite and Offer Innovation Suite solutions are driving strong margin and sales volume improvements for leading brands and retailers. Founded in 2013, Eversight recently joined Instacart in September, 2022.
We are hiring a B2B Events Marketing Manager to help own and execute the B2B event strategy for Eversight, an Instacart Company across both industry and owned & operated events. In this role you will drive the event planning and execution process including timeline creation, budget management, vendor relationships and on site support for Eversight, an Instacart Company. The ideal candidate has prior event experience and is process oriented, organized, creative, flexible, efficient and has strong interpersonal skills. This role will collaborate closely with partners in Instacart B2B events, Eversight sales, insights, marketing and comms.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Organize and own strategic direction, budgeting, and deployment of Eversight's B2B event strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key industry events, planning event logistics, vendor management, maintaining pre- and post- event communication, preparing collateral and displays, post-event reports and analysis, and managing event attendance
- Lead the development of marketing plans, working closely with management and other internal stakeholders like customer success, sales, and business development teams to create effective and efficient marketing programs tailored toward distinct audiences in CPG and Retail
- Manage the creation of event creative assets working in collaboration with the broader marketing and sales teams
- Own the strategic direction, positioning, and use case of Eversight's industry insights webinar program
- Drive Eversight's owned/operated Revenue Roundup annual event
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on event programs
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- 4+ years of related trade show event marketing experience
- Proven experience carrying out event marketing efforts, including event planning & reporting
- Must have strong time management, prioritization, and collaboration skills
- Experience handling contract negotiation & invoicing for events
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple priorities at once and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence
- Proficient in either Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel; experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Ability to travel as needed for on-site events
Instacart provides highly market-competitive compensation and benefits in each location where our employees work. This role is remote and the base pay range for a successful candidate is dependent on their permanent work location. Please review our Flex First remote work policy here.
Offers may vary based on many factors, such as candidate experience and skills required for the role. Additionally, this role is eligible for a new hire equity grant as well as annual refresh grants. Please read more about our benefits offerings here.
For US based candidates, the base pay ranges for a successful candidate are listed below.
OR, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, RI, VT, DC, PA, VA, CO, TX, IL, HI
All other states
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Company name: Instacart
Remote job title: Marketing Manager, Events
Job tags: Event Planning, Event Marketing, marketing