Head of Growth Marketing
Remote job description
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to a globally remote workforce, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We're looking for a Head of Growth Marketing to join the team at Fast. Growth marketing is a key pillar of our marketing strategy as we engage both sellers and buyers to adopt our 1-click login and checkout experience. This role is an opportunity to take this marketing program from zero to one, drive the strategy, development and execution of our performance campaigns, and deliver measurable business impact.
- Lead the growth marketing team, with responsibilities including media investment, channel diversification, testing and operations, and analytics
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of our performance marketing campaigns across paid social, search, display and test into offline paid channels
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, design and data teams to lead our seller and buyer growth efforts and assess lead quality deeper in the funnel
- Partner with our marketing design team to generate creative that cuts through the noise, engages sellers and buyers around our offering and builds brand awareness
- Champion our tracking and attribution efforts across the funnel by working with our data science, product and engineering teams to implement best-in-class tracking tools
- Analyze the results of all campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward and share big picture learnings with the marketing team
- Communicate program results to the marketing team and company more broadly, publish program dashboards, and measure the downstream impact of campaigns in terms of pipeline and revenue generated
- 8+ years of marketing experience at high growth companies or at scale technology company
- 3+ years of management experience developing and mentoring direct reports
- Extensive experience working with different performance tools and channels
- Strong analytic skills and experience working with paid marketing channels and data
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the product offering
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
Benefits of Fast
We are a growth stage, well-funded company with an innovative engineering and product culture, who prioritizes inclusion and diversity. We offer incredible health benefits, 401k, and equity as part of our competitive compensation package.
Do you like snacks? So do we. Every month we curate new companies and products, and share with all employees, regardless of location.
Also- we have fabulous swag, including the infamous Fast Hoodie (with its own Twitter following).
Job title: Head of Growth Marketing