Head of Digital Marketing
Remote job description
Build the world's fastest Identity and Checkout products
Our mission is to make buying online faster, safer and easier for everyone. Fast Login and Fast Checkout enable a one-click sign-in and purchasing experience that makes it easier for people to buy and merchants to sell. The company's products work on any browser, device or platform to deliver a consistent, stress-free purchasing experience. Fast is entirely consumer-focused and invests heavily in its users' privacy and data security. Headquartered in San Francisco but open to globally remote, we are a founders-led, privately held company funded by Stripe, Index Ventures, Susa Ventures and other world-class investors.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
We're looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join the Marketing Team at Fast. Digital and lifecycle marketing is going to be a key pillar of our strategy as we engage both sellers and buyers to adopt our 1-click login and checkout experience. This role is an opportunity to take this marketing program from zero to one, drive the strategy, development and execution of our lifecycle efforts, and deliver measurable business impact.
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of our lifecycle marketing efforts across email, push, SMS or in-app messages to deliver measurable business impact
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, design and data teams to lead lifecycle and sales enablement projects
- Develop content that is engaging and valuable to both buyers and sellers that leverages personalized data, design and high-quality writing
- Assist with sales enablement to empower the sales team with the case studies, presentations and marketing assets to do their best work
- Analyze the results of all campaigns and flows while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward
- Work with data, product, and engineering teams to define any new requirements to ensure the right data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
- Communicate program results to the marketing team and company more broadly, publish program dashboards, and measure the downstream impact of campaigns in terms of pipeline and revenue generated
- 8+ years of marketing experience at high growth companies
- 3+ years of management experience developing and mentoring direct reports
- Experience journey mapping and developing lifecycle marketing programs
- Experience working with different CRM tools (Hubspot, Iterable, Salesforce)
- Familiarity with the technical, regulatory and product side of marketing (IP reputation/deliverability Suppression lists, audience segmentation, CANSPAM, GDPR)
- Track record of developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights and sharing them across the company
- Strong analytic skills and experience working with email and data
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple, clear and intuitive language
- Customer focus, with a deep understanding of the product offering
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in the eCommerce space
- Experience using Hubspot
Benefits of life @ Fast
- Fast Flex allows all of our employees to choose where they want to work: our office (when open), their home or any place else in the world.
- Early stage well-funded company with innovative engineering and product culture
- Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive benefits (including 99% of healthcare cost and 401k matching)
- Home office reimbursements and snack deliveries (and awesome swag!)
Head of Digital Marketing