Growth Marketing Manager
Remote job description
Founded in 2015, Apollo is a leading sales intelligence and engagement platform trusted by over 15,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to the largest global enterprises. Our platform unifies a database of 200 million business contacts with advanced intelligence and engagement tools, to help over 500,000 sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to connect with the right person at the right time with the right message, at speed and scale.
In the last year, we've grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, maintained profitability 18 out of the past 20 months, and recently closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital to fuel the next phase of our growth.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.The Role
** This position is open to U.S. Residents**
As a member of the Marketing team you will be responsible for driving the strategy for Apollo's high-traffic web site as well as owning the SEO strategy and execution for said website. To be successful you will need a deep understanding of the tactics and best practices to build a high-converting B2B SaaS website. You will partner closely with Product Marketing and Content Marketing to plan and create new content for our website.
Additionally, you are responsible for identifying and executing other growth marketing initiatives such as but not limited to: events, affiliate marketing, sponsorships.
- Maintain the site and serve as the single point of contact for the company for site changes and publishing.
- Conduct A/B testing on the web site on a regular basis and use the results to continually improve the user experience and conversion rates.
- Implement a robust SEO strategy in collaboration with content strategists and subject matter experts.
- Create a measurement strategy for the site that defines which KPIs will be measured, how they will be measured, and how performance will be communicated.
- Ensure that the website reflects Apollo's brand guidelines and create a website style guide for cohesive design elements across all pages.
- Project manage key initiatives for the website, serve as point of contact for both internal and external partners for the website relaunch, manage backlog and status documentation, proactively communicate with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in website management role (managing website as well as driving traffic)
- Experience with high traffic, SaaS, PLG, signup websites
- Strong experience with SEO fundamentals
- Experience working with CMS such Wordpress
- Experience with website tools (Hotjar, Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc)
- Strong data mindset and experience with tools such as Looker, Amplitude, Google Analytics
- Understanding of search engine optimization and current best practices.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS.
- UI and UX skills and experience.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience working cross-functionally with product marketing, demand generation, web, creative, sales enablement, and other functions.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and hit deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What You'll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees' careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You'll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We're very collaborative at Apollo, so you'll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You'll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you'll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
Company name: Apollo
Remote job title: Growth Marketing Manager
Job tags: Roll-ups, CSS, Sales Enablement