Growth Manager, Self Service
Remote job description
We are looking for an experienced Growth Manager to create a material impact on the adoption of Grafana Cloud. Reporting to our Head of Self-Service, this role will partner with marketing to identify acquisition opportunities; product to help users get to their 'ah ha' moment; and our data team to uncover patterns and insights. In this role, you'll be responsible for defining and executing strategies to activate, engage and retain users. You'll develop and manage key initiatives, experiments and campaigns to increase expansion rates, reduce customer churn and enhance user engagement in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop hypotheses for growth based on analysis across our acquisition funnel and product usage
- Partner with Marketing to influence acquisition opportunities, including SEO, CTAs, etc.
- Execute lifecycle marketing campaigns both in product and via email, including segmentation and copywriting
- Build requirements for in-product opportunities to increase engagement, conversion, virality and so on.
- Analyze the impact of your work so we learn where to double down and how to improve
- Experience in product, product marketing or growth marketing for dev tools
- Extremely analytical (self-sufficient in SQL/excel)
- Strong growth and/or retention marketing experience
- Experience at product-led companies with demonstrable examples of influencing product/engineering
In the United States, the base compensation range for this role is $168,000 - $201,000. Actual compensation may vary based on level, experience, and skillset as assessed in the interview process. Benefits include equity, bonus (if applicable), and other benefits listed on our careers page.
About Grafana Labs: There are more than 950,000 active installations of Grafana around the globe, monitoring everything from beehives to climate change in the Alps. The instantly recognizable dashboards have been spotted everywhere from a NASA launch and Minecraft HQ to Wimbledon and the Tour de France. Grafana Labs also helps companies including Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase, and eBay manage their observability strategies with full-stack offerings that can be run fully managed with Grafana Cloud, or self-managed with Grafana Enterprise Stack. The Grafana stack has grown to include four other open source projects, Grafana Loki (for logs), Grafana Tempo (for traces), Grafana Mimir (for metrics), and Grafana OnCall (for on-call management).
Benefits: For more information about the perks and benefits of working at Grafana, please check out our careers page.
A note about covid-19: All Grafanistas who wish to attend in-person events or travel for Grafana Labs must be fully-vaccinated.
Equal Opportunity Employer: At Grafana Labs we're building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
Company name: Grafana Labs
Remote job title: Growth Manager, Self Service
Job tags: SQL, marketing, Product Marketing
location or timezone
yearly salary range$168,000 - 201,000
posted88 days ago