Director Integrated Marketing
Remote job description
About The Position
The Director of Integrated Marketing will support the Director of Marketing Programs in planning and owning the execution of integrated marketing campaigns, including demand gen and brand awareness within the Americas region. This role will combine strategy and planning with hands-on program creation. The ideal candidate will own goals, strategy, and programs, as well as supporting the day-to-day tactical needs of a busy team. You will work closely with the demand generation, paid media, digital marketing, content marketing, and product marketing teams.
- Produce integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a cross-functional marketing team including demand generation, project management, digital marketing, comms / PR, content marketing, social media, events, sales teams, and third parties. This will include:
- Work with cross-functional groups including product marketing to develop the overarching strategy and approach for the Americas region, including appropriate messaging, content, and stories from which to build campaigns
- Establish targets for key performance measures.
- Develop and communicate cross-functionally the marketing campaign calendar.
- Work with content managers and Product Marketing to develop content that maps to the target audience's needs at each stage of the customer's journey for every campaign and channel.
- Manage, test and optimize campaigns leveraging multiple channels to ensure target audiences are engaged and meeting defined metrics.
- Work closely with sales and sales leadership to ensure programs are aligned with sales objectives, communicated to the sales organization for activation and getting campaign and content ideas and feedback.
- Manage and monitor program spend to ensure budget decisions are optimized and meet quarterly and yearly targets
- Work with project managers to develop and monitor project plans and schedules
- Coordinate the various external/internal teams working on the campaign
- Monitoring and communicating campaign effectiveness, progress, goal attainment, and providing recommendations for optimization
- Present key programs and assets to internal constituents including product marketing, sales teams, and third parties.
- Passion for crypto and digital assets
- 5+ years of integrated marketing experience in B2B software or cybersecurity industry, planning and driving impactful demand generation programs
- Experience in financial services, fintech, or crypto
- Analytical and results-driven
- Proven track record to effectively execute integrated marketing programs on both a strategic and tactical level
- Ability to work across groups and get results with external and internal constituents
- Ability to lead project related budgets and track and monitor campaign performance and spend
- Ability to carefully analyze program results and performance trends and make data-driven decisions
- Creative problem solver that brings new ideas to the table
- Teammate who is focused on collective success vs. individual wins
- Collaboration and team coordination skills required
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
Company name: Fireblocks
Remote job title: Director Integrated Marketing