Director, Brand Marketing
Remote job description
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we've come a long way since. Today we're a 300 + strong team (we're thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes - from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you'll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We're making new and exciting things - and we could really do with your help.
- We're making new and exciting things - and we could really do with your help.
The Brand Marketing Director will be an integral member of both the marketing leadership and the wider company leadership team. In this role, you will be a part of a highly collaborative and tightly knit team, looking to revolutionise the world of customised products.
You will seek to protect, grow and enhance the brand - building authentic and long- lasting relationships with current customers and engaging a broader audience. You will lead and inspire a cross functional team to develop and execute innovative ways to bring the MOO brand to life in a consistent manner across channels and through integrated communications.
Your team will include social, brand planning, content as well as the e-commerce team. Together, you will bring passion in driving equity to the brand externally, while helping to foster understanding and excitement about the brand throughout MOO internally.
The person we want: someone who has led a brand evolution at a purpose driven, brand led business. Ideally a physical product company that operates online.
- Building MOO's brand affinity and reach to help MOO achieve its commercial outcomes through both existing owned channels and new ones.
- Strategy and Execution of all owned channels
- Content: authentic, sharable and compelling stories
- Social media: Build, engage and foster our community across social platforms
- ECommerce: creating a premium and frictionless end to end shopping experience (& sustainable)
- New channels, audiences and focus: Look for way to step change reach and affinity through new audiences, channels or focus
- MOOs Marketing communications strategy: What we say to our customers and where we say it, bringing the brand strategy and product range to life through the channels
- Promoting brand solutions that are innovative, forward-thinking and deliver measurable results for the business
- Working closely with VP Design to deliver all strategic brand initiatives
- US focused product and design PR
- Amplifying MOO's employer brand in the market; helping spread the word that MOO is a great place to work
- Build, lead and inspire a talented, highly motivated team of eCommerce experts and brand marketers
- You have 10+ years' Brand Marketing Experience with experience leading both owned channels and delivering a marcomms strategy at a brand led business. Content and Social experience is preferred
- You are a Brand Innovator at heart, consumer obsessed with the talent to celebrate brand heritage, create energy and drive innovation and newness. You have a proven record of inspiring consumers by listening to them, one on one and at scale
- You have a thorough understanding of how successful brands communicate, grow and thrive - putting customers at the heart to help us reach both community and commercial aspirations
- You have experience rolling out a rebrand or leading a brand through a significant evolution
- A track record of successful and innovative brand building and development for physical product brands
- A strong and persuasive communicator, able to simplify tasks and think strategically
- Data savvy with the ability to turn customer and competitive insights into an effective brand strategy and actionable marketing plans
- You have a solid understanding of eCommerce, and you're curious and have an appetite for discovering what people think and how and why they behave the way they do online
- You have exceptional communication skills, and you thrive on working cross functionally and can influence others with ease
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic demeanour and sense of humour
- You are an expert in problem solving. You have breadth and depth of knowledge and are able to coach others in solving these problems too
- You can innovate process improvements and/or develop new ideas from scratch
- You have the leadership experience to motivate a cross functional team to act towards achieving a common goal
- Your working style embodies MOO's MAKEIT values: Make it simpler, Always deliver delight; Keep it human; Every detail counts; Imagine it better; Tackle it together
- What's it like to work at MOO?
MOO's the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success - while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That's why we offer 23 days' PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we'll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We'll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class
Company name: MOO
Remote job title: Director, Brand Marketing
Job tags: e-commerce, business services, personalisation, photos, smb, soho