Analytics Engineer, Marketing
Remote job description
The Squarespace Marketing Data team provides technical data solutions, statistical models and core metrics to power Marketing decisions that maximize customer growth. Our solutions are also used by other partners and data practitioners throughout Squarespace.
In this role, you'll develop foundational data pipelines and self-service tooling that are essential to Squarespace's Marketing efforts. This role reports to the Marketing Analytics Engineering Team Manager and offers the opportunity to grow and make a difference.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority and we will continue to monitor the status of COVID?19.
- You'll get to..
- Partner with Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers and decision makers on data solutions
- Translate use cases, pain points and success criteria into technical requirements
- Develop and upgrade data pipelines and self-service tooling to provide clean, efficient results
- Implement data governance through documentation, observability and controls
Who we're looking for
- 2+ years full-time industry experience in a technical data or analytics role
- Expertise in SQL and at least one BI reporting tool (Looker/LookML, Tableau, Chartio)
- Familiarity with Python and one or more tools for data storage and access (BigQuery, Postgres, Presto, Redshift), pipeline management and orchestration (Airflow, dbt) or version control (git)
- Knowledge of common marketing data sources such as Google search, DCM or Facebook
- Experience designing data models, authoring and orchestrating ETL jobs and building visualizations to provide self-service datasets, metrics and insights
- Experience working with business and engineering partners
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people - from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses - to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Analytics Engineer, Marketing
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites