Account Based Marketing Specialist
Remote job description
We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We're shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It's how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We're excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech's most disruptive companies.
- So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the role
We are looking to add another Account Based Marketing Specialist to join the team! This role will be working alongside our Senior Manager of Account-Based Marketing and diving into every aspect of account based marketing and collaborating across sales, account development and other teams, playing an integral role in scaling our brand in North America.
What you will be doing at beamery
- Support the NORAM (North America) sales teams with specialized events, content and programs that allow them to start and progress conversations with Fortune 500 companies
- Maximize on the impact of existing demand generation efforts such as our existing web assets and digital marketing campaigns to target our focus accounts
- Plan, set up and deliver region specific events (virtual and offline) to engage high value prospects
- Work with the content and product marketing teams to commission or re-purpose content and product launches that will help us move the needle on opportunity creation targets
- Partner with the ADR teams to enable best-in-class personalized outreach
- Curate multi channel experiences tailor made for our key target accounts
Who are we looking for?
- B2B marketing and Demand Generation experience; SaaS Tech B2B a huge plus
- An understanding and awareness of account based marketing and a desire to learn more about this methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, agile and collaborative
- You'll be great at understanding and creating content we put out and synthesizing the essential points for audiences
- Some experience in hosting events like webinars, breakfast meetups and roundtables
- Stakeholder management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401k contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Gym stipend, wellness days, and whatever else you need to keep you at your best
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Company name: Beamery
Remote job title: Account Based Marketing Specialist
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, hr, recruitment