Remote job description
Brainrider is a B2B marketing and creative services agency with teams in the Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York City, London, and Toronto. We work with in-house marketing teams, creative teams and internal agencies to fill capability and capacity gaps, enabling them to execute their brand and growth marketing programs at scale.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our understanding of B2B and digital marketing earns our clients’ trust. We are successful when our clients value the work we produce and the expertise we share. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
Brainrider is growing rapidly! We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Recruiting Superstar to join our in-house Talent Team. As an experienced Talent Specialist you have the ability to hit the ground running, form professional and productive relationships and understand the value you bring to the team: top notch recruiting support. Do you want to help build a world class talent pool and represent a really awesome company? Come join us! #collaboration
You’ll be successful in this role if you love finding and matching talent with the right jobs, focus on positive results, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. Partnering with our Talent Team, you will be critical to establishing a pool of qualified candidates through various sourcing techniques for marketing, creative and production roles. #accountability
You may be a good fit for this role if you have at least 5 years of solid foundational experience in recruitment, and possibly a creative or project management background yourself. The real fit will come from your desire to be part of something that’s evolving and pivoting quickly, and your ability to collaborate and showcase your problem-solving instinct. And you must play well with others. #teamwork
What you'll do:
- Evaluate talent against phases of recruitment – sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, negotiation, etc.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates through various sourcing techniques
- Facilitate interview process and hiring discussions with candidates and hiring managers
- Support offer process, including offer approval, extending offers and closing candidates
- Play an active lead in helping support Brainrider's growth and hire the "best in class" talent
- Expert knowledge of job markets, including salary and industry trends
- Champion Brainrider’s “people first” approach
- Laugh and get the job done
What you'll bring:
- 5 or more years of recruitment experience in the marketing/creative services space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in all phases of recruitment – sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, negotiation, etc.
- Technology savvy: comfortable and proficient using applicant tracking systems, video conferencing, online advertising and job boards, social networking platforms, and business software
- Genuine interest in people – their experiences, stories, and motivations
- A well-developed professional network in the creative/marketing/agency sector
- You know what you are doing
Due to current COVID-19 guidelines this full-time position is 100% remote/work from home until further notice.
The fine print:
- Please include current resume and cover letter, we would like to learn more about you and your recruiting experience
- We support Full-Time, Part-Time and Contract positions
- Candidates selected for next steps will be contacted
Learn more about us at Brainrider.com
Brainrider is a place where everyone can do their best work and be themselves. We work as a team, plain and simple. We respect and value the unique characteristics, skills, and experiences of everyone, and support and champion each other to be the best we can be — for ourselves, our team, and our clients. We recognize that a diverse and inclusive workplace leads to better ideas, better solutions, and better results. And we’re here for that — and for you. We #ridetogether.
Get to know more about us at www.brainrider.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Company name: Brainrider
Remote job title: Talent Specialist
Job tags: tech savvy, communication, writing, marketing, networking