Talent Sourcer, Returnship
Remote job description
Shopmonkey is excited to invite you to the launch of our Returnship. This is a unique opportunity to restart your career and build your future! This Returnship is focused on finding Talented individuals that are returning to the workforce, exploring a career change, or looking to reboot their skills and refresh their resume. During this twelve week program, you will gain the real-world experience to launch a career in Talent Acquisition.
As a Talent Sourcer, you will learn about the hiring process and candidate experience during the course of the Returnship. You will collaborate with the Talent Team and hiring managers to present candidates based on their technical skills and cultural fit.
You Will Have The Opportunity To Learn How To:
- Build scalable sourcing strategies to attract the best candidates
- Partner with hiring managers to source and cultivate high quality candidates
- Ensure strong communication and collaboration across hiring teams and leadership
- Use the various sourcing channels, tools, and technology
- Reach out and engage with various types of candidates
- Build and maintain a talent pool that can meet the company's future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand while utilizing various advertising techniques to attract top talent
- Keep track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and reporting
- Follow up on employee referrals
We're Looking For You If You Have:
- Recruiting or Sales Development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about fostering Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Experience with Greenhouse, Linkedin, and Gem (or similar tools) is a plus!
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- Phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual lunch & learns, classes, committees and activities
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up multiple times a year for collaboration. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available from day 1
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- $30 monthly home fitness or gym reimbursements
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 scheduled holidays
- 1 floating holiday to observe what is important to you!
- Flexible Time Off - Take the time off you need!
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts during work time
Personal & Professional Development
- Active Culture and DEIB co-creation committees that host quarterly events
- Career development opportunities
Check out our founder's story, life page, or hear from real employees about what it's like to work at Shopmonkey.
Join our team of hungry, humble, smart people who love what they do, and change the auto industry by helping every shop thrive.
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey is the leading auto-repair shop software company; it is a cloud-based solution that helps auto-repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation onto a simple, easy-to-use platform.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and trusted by more than 3,500+ auto shops across the U.S. and Canada, Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo of the global car repair market, estimated to be worth more than $500B.
In 2021 Shopmonkey raised a $75 million Series C, supported by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Headline, I2BF, and ICONIQ Growth.
In 2022, Shopmonkey was named #4 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Startup Employers list (and #1 in Business Products & Software Services).
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Company name: Shopmonkey
Remote job title: Talent Sourcer, Returnship