Senior Technical Recruiter Engineering & Product
Remote job description
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale-Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter's early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most-creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will partner with Engineering and Product Leadership across the org to execute the talent strategy for their departments. While we do have sourcing support, we look for Sr Talent Partners to own the sourcing, recruiting and closing of top talent. We doubled in size last year and we have equally aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and this role will contribute to the ongoing success of our technical stack. You will work closely with the department leaders to understand the roles we need to hire for and will then execute on the recruiting plan while guiding them through the hiring process.
One of our core values is growth-mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, interviewing, closing) across all Engineering and Product roles
- Be a subject matter expert, partner, and talent consultant to executive leaders in Engineering and Product
- Consistently track, report, and strategically improve the technical recruiting process
- Joyify the candidate experience every step of the way
- Develop targeted hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Develop and implement strategies to build and maintain a strong pipeline through sourcing, referrals, research, and events across all open positions
- Effectively communicate the mission, culture, and opportunity for growth at Iterable
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with key stakeholders and implement best practices
- Educate and advise stakeholders on the hiring process and decisions, and challenge them appropriately
- Establish a robust, scalable recruiting process while ensuring first-class stakeholder and candidate experience
- Plan and attend internal and external recruitment and branding events in line with the hiring strategy
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and diverse candidates from top-tier companies
- Experience sourcing and hiring candidates from diverse backgrounds; possessing proven diversity hiring resources and strategies, and an established network within the DEI communities
- Coachable and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
Previous working experience with Greenhouse ATS.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Days (First Friday of every month off)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $133,350/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Company name: Iterable
Remote job title: Senior Technical Recruiter Engineering & Product