Senior Organizational Development & Change Management Lead
Remote job description
Squarespace's People team is looking for an Organizational Development & Change Management professional to serve as an internal consultant to the business as we enter our next phase of growth. You will help implement people-centric organization development and change management solutions to serve the strategic goals of Squarespace. You'll also work with the broader People team leaders on programs to cultivate our unique culture and people practices.
You will report to our Head of Talent & Organizational Development and People Analytics, based in NYC. This role can based remotely in an approved state.
You'll get to...
- Apply change management frameworks and best practices to support transformation projects while maintaining our core values
- Work with HR business partners, business leaders and the internal communications team on organizational development and change programs
- Support the build of broader change management and organizational development capabilities within the People team
- Facilitate projects as assigned - including process alignment, team building, and organization design projects
Who we're looking for
- 7+ years of experience in Organizational Development/Change Management in a high-growth company--a combination of consulting and in-house roles
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Experience facilitating large group discussions and team building sessions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships across departments and levels
- Desire to embrace both quantitative and qualitative data/analysis to guide decision-making
- Consultative mindset with the ability to navigate ambiguity in a rapidly scaling organization
- Strong business acumen with an ability to address people-related challenges within the context of Squarespace's long-term strategy
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Company name: Squarespace
Remote job title: Senior Organizational Development & Change Management Lead
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb, soho, websites