Senior Analyst, People Technology
Remote job description
Ready to be a Titan?
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
The Sr. Analyst, People Technology will apply expertise in quantitative analysis to deliver impactful and significant insights to drive business decisions. As part of the People Technology team you will build an understanding of people data and processes across platforms and find opportunities to deliver insights, identify opportunities to advance our people data capabilities. This role will partner with the various areas of the team to make thoughtful process optimizations that will help the team better service the business. This role will gain a deep understanding of our various systems and partner with IT in administration and champion enablement with stakeholder groups.
What You'll Do:
- Effectively partner with teams such as EE, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Finance, IT, and others to provide support for requests such as enhancements, defects, and new functionality.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and technical point-of-contact for People Technology. Acts as a trusted technology advisor.
- Utilize Workday functional, data model, reporting and security knowledge to troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions.
- Drive the design, configuration and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Use Workday and other people technology platforms to access, summarize, manipulate and assemble data
- Consult with stakeholders and facilitate discussions around analytics opportunities to provide data to enable data-driven decision making
- Build complex models from disparate data sources that go beyond the pre-built tool capabilities
- Design and develop ad-hoc reports, interfaces, advanced reports, and/or dashboards in Workday
- Develop, implement, and maintain consistent processes for data quality controls to ensure data integrity and make recommendations to improve data integrity. Act as a trusted people technology advisor.
- Handle projects with ambiguity and partner with People teams to optimize and extend the people analytics solutions.
- Identify trends and participate in problem-solving investigation and analyses to for business areas to effectively assist them with decision making
- Demonstrate outstanding judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
- Responsible for resolving the complex/escalated requests and technical issues.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of progressive work experience in human resources operations and/or shared services.
- 5+ years of experience with Workday ecosystem across different modules
- Total of 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Experience in other People Technology tools such as CultureAmp, Visier, etc.
- Experience manipulating large data sets
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective presentation, written, verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to multiple levels of management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Company name: ServiceTitan
Remote job title: Senior Analyst, People Technology
Job tags: saas / subscription, business services, smb