Recruiter from Portugal
Remote job description
We're hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut's rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help us hire A-players, work closely with our internal stakeholders and deliver a first-class customer experience. You will innovate, drive and deliver hiring solutions effectively and efficiently, seeking out opportunities and improvements across the entire recruitment process here at Revolut. Our team is working closely with Support, FinCrime and Commercial Teams, proactively searching, selecting and closing vacancies across these teams. We are mostly working with Volume roles. As a Recruiter you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process.
Our office is based in Porto, although we are happy to hire a candidate who will be working remotely from any other city in Portugal (remote).
Please submit your resume in English.
What you'll be doing
- Recruit exceptional A-Players to join Revolut's rapidly growing team
- Collaborate with hiring managers and stakeholders to create the ideal candidate profile
- Develop and refine an interview process that enhances our assessment quality while optimising the candidate experience
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Facilitate a pipeline of strong candidates for future needs
- Screen CVs and interview qualified candidates; sell Revolut as an employer of choice
- Drive the offer process and close candidates
- Consistently ensure a fantastic candidate experience
- Be a subject-matter expert in your specialist market
Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Previous experience in volume hiring would be an asset
- Experience from recruitment agency or hyper-growth startup and/or agency would be beneficial
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
High attention to details
Ability to be flexible, critical thinking and problem solving skills
Fluent English (C1)
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut's mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
- Excellent training and guidance from our team
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Private medical care
Daily meal allowance
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.
Recruiter - Remote from Portugal
Tags: fintech, forex