Remote job description
Remote is solving global remote organizations' biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you're interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Payroll Trainer, joining our Payroll team. You will be instrumental to the creation, development and delivery of internal training and coaching to the Payroll Operations Teams. To nurture growth and hone in on relevant skills and knowledge and build upon them, in support of the business short- and long-term plans with accountability to deliver payroll services to client criteria.
What this job can offer you
- Design and deliver in-house training courses, sessions, and workshops specific to payroll either in groups, 1-2-1 or online environments.
- Provide continuous assessment of training needs in collaboration with the Senior Payroll Ops Managers.
- Ensure our team is equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively use and maintain the Remote Payroll Product.
- Keep up to date with developments in training styles, techniques, and resources to ensure appropriate and effective training delivery.
- Build and launch Payroll training modules within Workramp.
- Build and launch a full onboarding programme for the Payroll Operations Teams
What you bring
- Experience in delivering customised training programs, classroom training, within Payroll
- Demonstrable knowledge of payroll processing and legislation and systems
- Analytical and strategic thinking with ability to influence at all levels
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in payroll
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- You'll report to: Director of Global Payroll
- Team: Payroll
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair equity pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with Director of Global Payroll
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you'll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
See how to convert your CV to PDF here.
If you don't have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company name: Remote
Remote job title: Payroll Trainer
location or timezoneEMEA
posted22 days ago