Strategic Finance Manager
Remote job description
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there's a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit's Finance team is seeking a Strategic Finance Manager who will be an exceptional addition to the Strategic Finance team. This role will be a key leader in supporting the Strategic Finance Team, and will help manage consolidated revenue forecasting, reporting, and activity related to board meetings, month-end close, and investor relations. The right person for this role will find career development in both the Finance and Advertising Sales worlds. If you are someone who is passionate about growing with a rising business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving using financial/quantitative metrics, and thrives in a fast-paced, open and fast-growing environment, then this is a great role for you.
- Own consolidated revenue forecasting for our Ad Sales Division (consolidation of sales channels)
- Enhance financial models used for budget/forecast cycles during monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, to reflect full P/L.
- Track accuracy and drive continuous improvements to the forecast models and processes
- Develop forecast scenarios including key opportunities and risks, while addressing market dynamics and industry trends
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting packages to executives reflecting performance of Reddit's Advertising Business
- Own the development of the Strategic Finance presentation materials such as financial close pack, Board Materials, Audit committee, etc.
- Collaborate with finance peers and the support functions including investor relations, accounting, FP&A, and legal
- Manage ad hoc projects on an on-going basis and present to business partners as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in investment banking, Sales Finance, Operations Finance, or Corporate Finance; understanding of Advertising business model is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to develop impactful management presentations
- Goal-oriented and client-facing mindset; entrepreneurial spirit to continue innovating and adding value; proactive communication style with the ability to build/foster relationships with business partners internally and externally
- Strong work ethic; high sense of urgency; ability to learn and deliver results in tight timeline
- Experience with partnering with stakeholders across the organization and drive projects forward
- Experience with revenue modeling and forecasting, large data sets and sophisticated models, proven proficiency with SQL, GSuite, Excel, PowerPoint presentations and deck creation
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious and not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $134,900 - $202,400.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Company name: reddit
Remote job title: Strategic Finance Manager
Job tags: modeling, advertising, Investment Banking
location or timezone
yearly salary range$134,900 - 202,400
posted28 days ago