Payor Enrollment Lead
Remote job description
Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we've launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
As Medallion's Payor Enrollment Lead, you will play a crucial role in the leadership of our Payor Enrollment team. Our PE Team is core to our business and is responsible for making sure payor enrollments runs smoothly.
- Complete health plan enrollment requests - from application retrieval thru notifying clients upon request completion. This includes group and individual applications with Medicare, Medicaid, commercial and managed care health plans
- Direct daily tasks and manage workload for your team of Specialists and Coordinators
- Resolve day-to-day questions and blockers for your team and escalate priority issues when needed
- Assess daily workload of team and distribute based on volume
- Participate in team meetings alongside other leads to discuss enrollment issues with clients, process improvement changes, and resource planning for new clients.
- Maintain and update client checklists and service as the daily point of contact for enrollment issues with clients.
- Assist with Departmental audits as requested
- Respond to client inquiries and keep the PE leadership updated on your ability to meet client requests and general expectations
- Other duties as assigned
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of payer enrollment experience, including group and individual applications with Medicare, Medicaid, commercial and managed care health plans
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- Experience developing teams and tracking team metrics
- High attention to detail including effective communications at all organizational levels
- Demonstrated organizational and management skills to manage complex situations through planning, tracking, and resource allocation to meet business objectives and timelines
- Expertise in using GSuites tools include GSheets, GDocs, and GMail
- Payor contracting and/or revenue cycle experience
- Provider Enrollment Specialist Certificate (PESC)
- Startup experience
Company name: Medallion
Remote job title: Payor Enrollment Lead
Job tags: Medicaid, Resource Allocation, Medicare